UBot Underground

How I Cleared Out Browser Cookies & Temp in IE7

Ubot sometimes struggles when clearing out all of the browser cookies and temp files. So with websites like Youtube and Yahoo you may have some problems when logging into different accounts. Here is what I did and it worked perfectly in IE7.

howtogeek.com

I used the shell and ran this "RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351" and all of my cookies were deleted.

• Like 7

Simply install ccleaner guys.

You can add a shell command in your bot to start it and it cleans your Flash cookies as well (very important!).

Yes, but the problem with that is when a client purchases a bot I don't want to have to tell them to install another software just to run it.

Yes, but the problem with that is when a client purchases a bot I don't want to have to tell them to install another software just to run it.

Hmm ccleaner is easy software that has a good reputation and does an easy job.

If they know how to work with your bot then i'm sure installing ccleaner wouldn't be a problem too.

Just my 2 cents ;)

(just let them be sure to disable the yahoo toolbar installation that comes with the ccleaner installer).

Hmm ccleaner is easy software that has a good reputation and does an easy job.

If they know how to work with your bot then i'm sure installing ccleaner wouldn't be a problem too.

Just my 2 cents ;)

(just let them be sure to disable the yahoo toolbar installation that comes with the ccleaner installer).

I actually use ccleaner in my bots that I run on my own PC. But like I said when it comes to other people using the software why make something more difficult. I was just sharing another way I found to clear cookies, if you don't want use it then don't. :rolleyes:

Care to explain how you got this working? I use the shell command, pointing ubot to C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe. Not sure how to go ahead from this point as everything doesn't see to work if I add subparameters like a string with the command from your guide...

Do I have to create a .bat file and put it into the bots directory to use it?

Example:

@ECHO OFF
RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351
@ECHO Deleted All Cookies and temporary internet files...
PAUSE

Care to explain how you got this working? I use the shell command, pointing ubot to C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe. Not sure how to go ahead from this point as everything doesn't see to work if I add subparameters like a string with the command from your guide...

Do I have to create a .bat file and put it into the bots directory to use it?

Example:

@ECHO OFF
RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351
@ECHO Deleted All Cookies and temporary internet files...
PAUSE

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/7816/imageclearcookies.gif

Yes all you do is Run Shell --> & Put the string in a Sub Parameter --> ...and it should work. I can confirm this works in IE8 and IE7 on Windows Vista.

If anyone knows how to run the clear cookies box hidden I would be interested in knowing how.

• Like 1

does this clear the flash cookies?...i ran this in 1 of my bots b4 i start creating accts...but i still get error...once i ran glary utilities...it worked again so im gonna figure out how to run that from the shell cmd

I actually use ccleaner in my bots that I run on my own PC. But like I said when it comes to other people using the software why make something more difficult. I was just sharing another way I found to clear cookies, if you don't want use it then don't. :rolleyes:

Hey no offense from my side.

I just let you know my thoughts about it that might let you see it from a different side.

Can someone give a quick run down on how to implement CCleaner in a bot? I found some fragmented stuff on the subject but nothing definitive. For example, one thread suggests downloading libCLI which I cannot find anywhere (all links send me to the main forum page). Would be nice to have a good solid tutorial.

Can someone give a quick run down on how to implement CCleaner in a bot? I found some fragmented stuff on the subject but nothing definitive. For example, one thread suggests downloading libCLI which I cannot find anywhere (all links send me to the main forum page). Would be nice to have a good solid tutorial.

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2200-clear-cookies-doesnt-always-work/

;)

Something weird is happening. I made a Yahoo Account creator bot which navigates to google before running the above command, followed by CCleaner. When the bot loops to create another account, and navigates back to mail.yahoo.com, it logs in as the last account it just created.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Try logging out, clearing cookies, running ccleaner, and THEN navigate to yahoo mail again.

Yeah, I was going to try that. The only thing that concerns me is that it seems like Yahoo is placing something on my machine that CCleaner is not taking care of. I guess the only way to find out is if I start getting a bunch of accounts banned.

Yeah, I was going to try that. The only thing that concerns me is that it seems like Yahoo is placing something on my machine that CCleaner is not taking care of. I guess the only way to find out is if I start getting a bunch of accounts banned.

try glary's utilities...it works wonders...i havent figured out how to run it from a shell command but after every couple accts i make i run it and yahoo suddenly has amnesia :D ...oh and dont forget to change ur ip

Try logging out, clearing cookies, running ccleaner, and THEN navigate to yahoo mail again.

This.

+

You may need to force a "Forget Me" javascript on the site. I was having the same problem you describe when creating msn accounts (hotmail/live) until I realized it was "remembering" me even after I had signed out, cleared cookies and flipped IPs. Which is disturbing, frankly.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have a question for all you computer geeks out there. Something that's been bothering me for a while. How is it that when I am in yahoo, for instance, and then nav to another site,(WITHOUT logging out) run the ccleaner and then come back to yahoo it still knows me? I mean technically if all cookies and flash cookies are deleted then what is it that yahoo is doing that still recognizes me? And how is that freakin legal?