UBot Underground

What does this error mean? And how to prevent it?

I was just trying to scrape text and am not even using boolean. But I do get this error whenever that text I was trying to scrape changes (please see attached file).

Anybody knows how to prevent this? thanks!

id=balance_error converting value True to type 'System.Collections.Generic.List'1[System.String]'.png

It looks like the content scraped has the wrong data type. Probably you try putting scraped data into a list data type but the scraped data has another format that is non compatible with the specified data type. 

Thank you Fellow UBotter

Yes, I was placing all scraped data into a list. But scraped data are all formatted in Strings right? And the error shows up while in the middle of gathering all data. It hasn't been saved or in the process of being saved in a List just yet.

In general you can scrape simple strings (scrape element) or arrays aka lists (scraping list elements).

Without seeing your code I can not confirm. I think it can depend on what you do exactly.