UBot Underground

Who handles refunds here?

Hey, I sent a few emails to the emails I've seen around the main site regarding the 30 day guarantee and I haven't received any replies. I was wondering if I'm emailing the wrong email. I've got nothing wrong with the program, (it's great), but it still has a lot of growth to do and a lot of tasks I'd like to do aren't as possible as I hoped. Thanks

I would contact Lord Brar at this email contact[at]ideafusion.co.uk and ask for the refund. If you don't mind me asking what were the things that you needed ubot to do?

Interact with things inside of an iframe and handle multiple tabs/windows.

I checked up with Seth and UBot Studio does indeed support iframes. If you could go into details as to what you are trying to achieve, we would love to help you with it.

As for Multiple Tabs - why would you need them?

I guess he meant multithreading form submit with multi tabs, like senuke does for example, would be neat to have in ubot for faster job.

ahh man...u know what...i just found out i cant go to a site that i need as well and i need that to be able to change my ip address (one of the main reasons i bought this program)...im really getting addicted to this cool lil program so please tell me there will be a fix coming soon for this...i need to access my modem and router

ahh man...u know what...i just found out i cant go to a site that i need as well and i need that to be able to change my ip address (one of the main reasons i bought this program)...im really getting addicted to this cool lil program so please tell me there will be a fix coming soon for this...i need to access my modem and router

Well, changing an IP adress is best done by using a proxy service.

uBot does provide that functionality, and it will also switch the IP in the middle of a script if asked.

::emp::

Yea, as stated Ubot does handle proxy (both public and private) pretty well. But one thing to remember, if you're doing any kind of submission or account setup at various sites, depending on each site you may only be able to get away with x number of entries/tries per proxy. So depending on the scope of your bot, you may need a LOT of proxies :)

• 3 months later...

I checked up with Seth and UBot Studio does indeed support iframes. If you could go into details as to what you are trying to achieve, we would love to help you with it.

As for Multiple Tabs - why would you need them?

So I guess I'll just keep searching thru the forum aimlessly for IFRAME and hope I find a solution or tutorial or ?

It would be nice if someone asks a question on a specific topic - to tell them where they can find out MORE on how to use a certain uBot capability - other than - yes uBot can do that. Great! How?

Im getting freakin searched out ...