UBot Underground

Anyone install 6.3.5?

6.3.3 was a complete disaster. No idea how they could release something with so many bugs.
I was able to get back to 6.3.1with a system restore but that version only shows the UI and browser half the time.

Has anyone tried 6.3.5 and if so is it useable?

I’m using two version: 6.3.1 and 6.3.5. I can compile in 6.3.5 but not in the other. Also, 6.3.5 still has issues with the lists so when I need to run list required bots I use 6.3.1 in the studio itself. Other bots that don’t use lists I compile and they work ok. 

On 12/19/2020 at 9:34 AM, Kev said:

I’m using two version: 6.3.1 and 6.3.5. I can compile in 6.3.5 but not in the other. Also, 6.3.5 still has issues with the lists so when I need to run list required bots I use 6.3.1 in the studio itself. Other bots that don’t use lists I compile and they work ok. 

Kev do you have problems wit the ui and or browser not working in 6.3.1?
Sometimes it works fine with both, sometimes I get the browser with no UI and sometimes I get the UI with no browser.

1 hour ago, ed08724 said:

Kev do you have problems wit the ui and or browser not working in 6.3.1?
Sometimes it works fine with both, sometimes I get the browser with no UI and sometimes I get the UI with no browser.

Hi Ed honestly it’s been fine for me. The 6.3.1 version works for me but just doesn’t compile. No browser issues or anything that would be an issue for me. 

6.3.5 seems to have some list issues as far as I can see so I use the two for comparison when I need to. 

I've been using 6.3.7 and the debugger is showing data, and list functions are working. Didn't have issues compiling or running compiled bots. Clear Data command and Clear Variables button in the debugger doesn't always work even though the debugger shows everything has been cleared... and for some reason it always shows a couple rows of data left in tables that are really 100% empty. I'm seeing more errors in bots that reuse variable/table/list names and I'm guessing this has something to do with it. So far the only way around it is to reboot ubot and start over. 

The connect to gmail command didn't work at first and I had to manually install a missing python module it was trying to use.

The commands and parameters for plugins are in the Bot Bank tab now, in case some of you are wondering where they disappeared too. 

There's other stuff I'm probably forgetting, but in general it is running better than 6.3.5.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still have the disappearing nodes issue... its intermittent... Ill log into ubot no prob... after starting up and getting to the interface, all the commands dont show up... their placeheaders show up but no individual command nodes... also, doesnt recognize exb... then.... 10 start up attempts later, it works... and thats very seldom. Ive never had that happen before and I am one of the ORIGINAL O.G. ubot early adopters from many years ago...(ubot 3)513505845_ubotnodeerror.png.8cdffdb0405677d382aedd13c9a7cb1e.png

On 12/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, ekopriyanto said:

tool box error / not show at 6.3.6.. anyone have the same problem with me?

Untitled.png

That's a bug. I reported it here https://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/1341

Please upvote to get notice.