UBot Underground

Any Tips On Making Bot's Look More Realistic? (Impossible To Pass Re-Captcha)

Hello, first post here on the forums, so I hope this is okay to post here. 

I purchased Ubot Dev. a couple months ago and have ran into a problem I can not solve, I'm hoping someone is wise enough to shed some light on this situation.

I built my first bot that scrapes and make lists of the daily tasks/surveys/activities on a well known Get-Paid-To microtasking website and saves them to file. Everything works great, except if using an existing account.

Basically, I think the program gets flagged as a bot and each login attempt is given a Re-Captcha that is impossible to solve. The correct solution can be input any number of times, but it is still saying the answer was incorrect. I tried manually solving it for almost 10 minutes to no avail.

While testing the program while building it I always used a new account each time and it always sucessfully logged in without Re-Captcha. I didn't notice this problem until it was finished and compiled, and now I wish to use the same account each time so I only get the offers I haven't already completed.

Any ideas on how to stop getting these Re-Captchas? Does it need to appear more realistic or is it maybe just a website that can't be automated?

Thank you in advance, have a great day everyone! Stay safe.  :)

general tips:

1. change useragent to real browsers useragent

2. use proxies

3. use real browser (Exbrowser or similar)

4. try to scrape without browser using http requests or sockets

5. save cookies and use them in your sessions.

Re-captcha can be solved by ubot automatically with services like 2captcha.com - search forum there are many solutions and plugins for that

Thanks BestMacros. I'm currently using proxies/cookies/useragents/http requests and it's not helping any - I did however buy the SelBrowser plugin so I'll give that a try later on.

I have a script done up that solves them, it's just that whenever the correct answer is given it still says it's incorrect. Never ran into this on websites before.