UBot Underground

I installed ubot 6.3.3 and have had too many issues to even document.

These examples are not new code. They have worked for years up until after 6.3.3 update.
The 2 easiest to nail down are
add list to list(%files,$get files("C:/Users/ed087/Downloads","No"),"Delete","Global")
returns no files. Tried different folders but all return nothing.

if($search page("any text")) {
returns true even if the item is not on the page which I have verified by checking the source.
The opposite happens also returning false when the text is on the page.

other non specific issues are.
View generated source either locks up ubot or doesn't do anything.
Browser locks up or seems to work but does not display new page in browser.

view debugger crashes and closes ubot sometimes.

can't even send in a support ticket because it says "Captcha verification failed, try again!"
even though it only asks for me to click I'm not a robot.

How can I get a download link for 6.2.9
And instructions how to revert to the older version.

All the 6.3 versions have issues as well like sometimes the browser works but does not display or sometimes the browser displays but the gui does not.n

• Like 1

Windows restore saved me this time. Code was working yesterday then same code today wasn't working as it should... figured the new version was the issue so loaded up on my laptop which still runs 6.3.1 and previous code was working as it should.

With all the bugs going on with ubot, I still love the platform and will continue to use it as is, but really do need the exe compiler to work so as I can deploy bots to run on machines and not have to have the development platform open the whole time.

The new debugger is a disaster.

Variables must be explicitly declared using the "New variable..." which works from time to time. Variables can't just be declby just initiate them.

Plugins installed under the version that was before 6.3.1 does STILL NOT work in 6.3.3.

Codepage bug still remains (which makes saving and reading ZIP files (and .ubot files) not work if Region is not set to United States.

Intermittent errors here and there.

Luckily System Restore saved me too.

• Like 1

Hey-o,

My "add item to list" is no longer working in 6.3.4. I don't have system restore points enable, unfortunately. 

How can I get this to work?

Thank you!

Contact support and ask to get access to an earlier version.

• Like 1

Hey-o,

My "add item to list" is no longer working in 6.3.4. I don't have system restore points enable, unfortunately. 

How can I get this to work?

Thank you!

see this thread