UBot Underground

Ui And Menu Tabs Very Slow - Unusable

I have always assumed that once a bot was compiled the the time lag moving from one menu tab to another would go. But it doesn't. I have a very basic UI in each tab, one text field in one, a text box in another and moving from tab to tab takes over 15 seconds..and the another 15 seconds to go back. Is this normal? It is the first time I have used a UI in tabs for a client project, but I could not possibly deliver an app this slow.  The app exe file also takes ages to load for the first time. It seems that rendering the UI is all too much. I have tried both the UI commands and the UI editor. 

The delay is even worse switching from tab to tab and also from code view and back when I am in Ubot Studio. I had mainly given up using the UI for this reason, but now I have to. Does anyone find the same and is there a solution. Very worried the client is going to give me a bad review. I was sure I had seen apps with menu tabs on the market made with Ubot...was I mistaken? 

I am V6.04 Developer version. 

EDIT. Just watched this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQPAl-Ppxug

One thing that strikes me is that when this tutor adds a text box to the UI, it appears almost immediately. When I do the same it takes 15 seconds to appear. It had not occurred to me until today that I may be experiencing something wildly wrong. 

Edited by charliefinale

All OK. Downloaded another copy (same version I might say) from support site (for updates) and repaired the install and all is OK. Since I had the same issue on 2 PCs it makes me think that the version I downloaded was not the same one, even though it was also labelled 6.04. Anyway, for anyone else who thinks their US is playing up, this is what I did. I also wanted to get updates, but the payment gateway is down for PayPal and for CC payments which was a bit worrying.