UBot Underground

Hi,

Relatively new member here .

I cannot get the  UBOT connect to mail server command to get into my company MSN outlook web mail account and download messages in either POP3 or IMAP.

The HeopasCustom.dll $Heopas Get Email  Command (Using IMAP settings) WORKS but ONLY FOR THE FIRST EMAIL MESSAGE  in the queue - even when the mail parameter is set to "0" (get all messages).

set(#Content,$plugin function("HeopasCustom.dll", "$Heopas Get Email", "IMAP", "imap-mail.outlook.com", "username@outlook.com", "password", 993, "True", "", "", "", 0, "TEXT"),"Global")

I tried to PM Heopas but got a " you are not allowed" from the forum.

Anyone have any experience with this plugin function and Outlook Web Mail.

Thank you

I cannot get the  UBOT connect to mail server command to get into my company MSN outlook web mail account and download messages in either POP3 or IMAP.

I wonder if what you're describing above pertains to this "pending" bug in the UBot Studio bug tracker: Bug #1317.   I'm only mentioning this to potentially help cut down on the amount of trial-and-error you might otherwise experience while trying to fix something that's out of your control.  It's plausible (although unlikely) that the functionality of the plugin you're referencing might possibly be impacted (to a greater or lesser degree) by the aforementioned bug. It's probably also worth pointing out that the bug appears to reference v6.0.4 of UBot Studio whereas the latest version as of the time this is being written is v6.1.8 -- but it's unclear if that particular bug was ever ultimately resolved.

• Like 1