UBot Underground

Compiled Bots Not Opening On Windows 10 Vps Version 6.18

I am using version 6.18. My compiled bots work fine on my home Windows 10 Pro. When I put them on a Windows 10 VPS or a Windows 2019 Server the compiled bots will not launch. I have tried deleting the browser folder even the whole Ubot Studio folder and re-downloading the files. I have also tried copy and pasting the browser folders to the VPS. Sttil no go.

If I run the bots compiled using version 4 they open up fine. The bots compiled using 6.18 DO work on  some versions of windows server 2012. I also downloaded all the latest windows updates as suggested on other posts.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Edited by quickregister

So far I have tried version 6 compiled bots on about 10 different vps computers. They will open up on about 3 of them. Does version 6. require more than 2 gigs of RAM? It seems like it is working on the bigger vps servers with lots of RAM but not on the 2 gig. Anybody have ideas?

• 2 months later...

So far I have tried version 6 compiled bots on about 10 different vps computers. They will open up on about 3 of them. Does version 6. require more than 2 gigs of RAM? It seems like it is working on the bigger vps servers with lots of RAM but not on the 2 gig. Anybody have ideas?

Hey! I figured out how to fix this after 5 days! Here is the solution:

.NET Framework 4.8 is not the only thing you need to download. You will also need to download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable. BUT; normally if you have 64 bit on your PC / VPS, you would go for the x64 version by default. But that is not the what you should be downloading! (Talking from 5 days of frustration!)

But I found out, that since UBot Studio is running on x86 (hence being within the Program Files (x86)), you will need to uninstall the Visual C++ Redistributable x64 version (if installed), then restart your PC. Then you will need to download the x86 version of that. After successful installation of that, simply restart your PC again. - Now it should work flawlessly!

Hope it works out for you, the way it worked out for me!
  • 6 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 2:33 PM, Secretus said:

Hey! I figured out how to fix this after 5 days! Here is the solution:

.NET Framework 4.8 is not the only thing you need to download. You will also need to download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable. BUT; normally if you have 64 bit on your PC / VPS, you would go for the x64 version by default. But that is not the what you should be downloading! (Talking from 5 days of frustration!)

But I found out, that since UBot Studio is running on x86 (hence being within the Program Files (x86)), you will need to uninstall the Visual C++ Redistributable x64 version (if installed), then restart your PC. Then you will need to download the x86 version of that. After successful installation of that, simply restart your PC again. - Now it should work flawlessly!

Hope it works out for you, the way it worked out for me!

Hi, thanks alot for your tricks, after I replaced the visual C++ redistributable x64 to 86x my compiled bot from ubot 6.x.x works fine, but my compiled bot from ubot 5.9.xx is still not working.. any idea for this issue?

Edited by daemon