UBot Underground

Ubot Not Starting Up!

Hi Guys

Any advice please...

I have install ubot after a few years again. Have requested for license reset, because I have a new pc.

I am trying to install ubot again and nothing works.

Ubot version:

5.5 revision 9

At start up, it shows the logo and starting ubot section after I have insert my credentials. Have deactivate, user control, defender is off, uninstall ubot and all files. install ubot again and the same problem. I have latest win 10 version. 

PC details:

i5-4460

cpu 3.2ghz

mem: 8gb

i have tried so far everything.. even a fresh win 10 version, I have try install on my laptop as well but nothing...

Thank you for the feedback

Hi Pash

I have already follow your steps which you have gave on the other post. That was my first steps, before I have post here...

Any other advice???

• Like 1

Any other advice???

Hi, this is really frustrating and confusing. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I've had to sometimes deal with similar issues, and it can be a nightmare. The good news is that eventually, things get sorted out.

You mentioned in your original post that you "requested for license reset" -- has that happened? The reason I ask is because I'm wondering if the hangup continues to be that the license system is preventing you from actually loading the software?

Hi

Support send me a new password and I have change it to my old one...

I have tried everything... APPDATA delete, UbotStudio File...Registry Files, Windows clean install, uninstall, re-install ubot,

microsoft ussr control, windows defender, every possible way you name it, de-activate/disable...

I have download version 4.2 and it is working. Version 5.5 is not working...