UBot Underground

This Browser Or This App May Not Be Secure. Try Using A Different Browser

I'm back lol!

Just paid to get the latest update only to find out that i cannot login into gmail????

"This browser or this app may not be secure. Try using a different browser"

I got chrome79 in the settings.

What's the problem?

Just paid to get the latest update only to find out that i cannot login into gmail????

There are a myriad of potential reasons why this could be occurring.

Something you can try rather quickly to see if it makes a difference is the following UBot Studio command:

set user agent("Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36")

The actual user agent string was sourced directly from here:

My rationale for making this suggestion is to see if the Google server that's handling your Gmail login request happens to be sensitive to what version of Chrome is being provided to it. You'll notice that the user agent string that I provided in the aforementioned example references Chrome 83+ which is newer than Chrome 79.

Report back with whatever results you obtain from this experiment.

Damn. I was like 100% sure that your idea would work!  What i did is run the command you gave me then went to  G and typed in "what is my user agent" to make sure i got it right and went to gmail from a Bing search to get a referrer. 

All of this didn't work.

Don't know what to do next...

I have same problem.

Problem with few my gmail accounts, with one is all working fine. So problem is not with browser, but with account security settings. I put exactly the same settings in other accounts with which works, but unfortunately message same persist. I don't know what to do.

In youtube videos I found that need to disable 2 factor auth and allow less secure apps under my account settings:

https://myaccount.google.com/security

maybe for someone it will work, but for me - not.

Maybe someone have any ideas? Or even better - solutions? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I too have having the same issue trying to log into a Google account in the Ubot Studio browser. Sure hope there's a solution. Just starting in and this definitely puts a big stop in place.

Edit
For those having this issue, I got this response from support.

This appears to be a bug that was reported to our Tracker. Our Developers have
been made aware of this. Hopefully, it will get addressed soon.

Edited by WarriorDP
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys

Just wanted to give you all an update.

I've done a lot of research now and looked at various solutions.

The problem is that Google started doing this as a safety measure against literally anything that isn't a standard chrome/firefox/edge window, trying to address some vulnerability that they had. This even includes automation frameworks like selenium, which open an actual chrome/firefox/edge window to automate. Google can apparently tell when you're using any form of automation, and responds by blocking the login. This, unfortunately, means there's not much we can do.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, sunny9495 said:

Try exbrowser

I'd expect this to be true of exbrowser as well, unless they know something I don't know. Can anyone confirm?

On 10/20/2020 at 9:10 AM, sunny9495 said:

Navigate to https://stackoverflow.com/users/login and login with google account. That's it

I've seen this solution before, and I haven't tried it, but it might be good as a workaround, at least until Google patches it.

From my end, it's not ideal, since I want people to be able to use UBot Studio the same as they'd use a normal browser (which generally doesn't involve having to hack the google login).

On 5/31/2020 at 5:56 AM, kaminas said:

Problem with few my gmail accounts, with one is all working fine. So problem is not with browser, but with account security settings. I put exactly the same settings in other accounts with which works, but unfortunately message same persist. I don't know what to do.

This is the other interesting piece. It will show the message on some accounts and not others. I read somewhere that it seems to choose according to how many times or from how many devices an account has been logged into. New accounts don't get the message, at least at the time I'm writing this. This is still not a great solution, but something else to consider.

We still have the Gmail and Google Sheets commands in the Bot Bank. Those might be the closest we can offer for an official solution, until a better solution is found

Seth we need documentation on the wiki page about the Built in external browsers inside ubot!

6 hours ago, Seth Turin said:

Hey guys

Just wanted to give you all an update.

I've done a lot of research now and looked at various solutions.

The problem is that Google started doing this as a safety measure against literally anything that isn't a standard chrome/firefox/edge window, trying to address some vulnerability that they had. This even includes automation frameworks like selenium, which open an actual chrome/firefox/edge window to automate. Google can apparently tell when you're using any form of automation, and responds by blocking the login. This, unfortunately, means there's not much we can do.

I'd expect this to be true of exbrowser as well, unless they know something I don't know. Can anyone confirm?

I've seen this solution before, and I haven't tried it, but it might be good as a workaround, at least until Google patches it.

From my end, it's not ideal, since I want people to be able to use UBot Studio the same as they'd use a normal browser (which generally doesn't involve having to hack the google login).

This is the other interesting piece. It will show the message on some accounts and not others. I read somewhere that it seems to choose according to how many times or from how many devices an account has been logged into. New accounts don't get the message, at least at the time I'm writing this. This is still not a great solution, but something else to consider.

We still have the Gmail and Google Sheets commands in the Bot Bank. Those might be the closest we can offer for an official solution, until a better solution is found

On 1/6/2021 at 12:29 PM, Seth Turin said:

I can confirm it doesn't work in exbrowser either, but it does work with multiloginapp. 

With ubots python command maybe we could use pyautoit to automate a normal browser.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:29 PM, Seth Turin said:

and thank you seth for those new commands, they are very cool and definitely helpful!