UBot Underground

Compiled Bot Not Opening On Non English Windows Version

Is anyone experience this on their customers. Compiled bot is not opening on non english language of windows 10. I tried to install multiple version of microsoft virtual c++ and framework is up to date.

Let me know if you have any insight on this.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Is anyone experience this on their customers. Compiled bot is not opening on non english language of windows 10. I tried to install multiple version of microsoft virtual c++ and framework is up to date.

Let me know if you have any insight on this.

Thanks

Hey, does it say "Loading.." within your clientele's Task Manager?

If yes, here is the solution for your issue:

.NET Framework 4.8 is not the only thing you need to download. You will also need to download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable. BUT; normally if you have 64 bit on your PC / VPS, you would go for the x64 version by default. But that is not the what you should be downloading! (Talking from 5 days of frustration!)

But I found out, that since UBot Studio is running on x86 (hence being within the Program Files (x86)), you will need to uninstall the Visual C++ Redistributable x64 version (if installed), then restart your PC. Then you will need to download the x86 version of that. After successful installation of that, simply restart your PC again. - Now it should work flawlessly!

Hope it works out for you, the way it worked out for me!