UBot Underground

Issue: Ubot Won't Play Youtube Video - How To Click On Youtube Video Play Button?

hello,

I am having problem getting ubot to click on youtube play button at youtube.com video page (i.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORrpDXDML8)

*Seems like ubot CAN click the play video button from this forum page.

BUT ubot cannot click on the play button at the youtube video page?

Thank you for your help and suggestions!

Play button in the middle of the video?
You may have to use image clicking.

I tried ubot image click, still not working. Tried different useragent browsers, even using mouse hover over and click, still not working.

Only when I actually click on video through ubot browser manually myself, does the video play. 

Thank you

I tried ubot image click, still not working. Tried different useragent browsers, even using mouse hover over and click, still not working.

Only when I actually click on video through ubot browser manually myself, does the video play. 

Thank you

you use ubot version?

believe you can also send the space key to it to start a video playing, 

or if problems you might also try at the top click on tools, then options

change the browser listed there to a different version

exit there, save source, and reopen 

then nav to an try to click

believe you can also send the space key to it to start a video playing, 

or if problems you might also try at the top click on tools, then options

change the browser listed there to a different version

exit there, save source, and reopen 

then nav to an try to click

Alright! Making some progress :) . So using "type keys" works in playing the video at youtube page. However, this requires the mouse arrow pointer to be used and having the ubot window open and cannot be minimized to be ran in the background. So not ideal for botting.

Also, I tried sending the space key, doesn't work to play video.

Also tried switching browser from chrome79 to chrome21 and youtube doesn't allow chrome21 browser (outdated).

I feel we are close to a solution coming.

No in fact you don't need to use "type keys"

you can use the type text command so the software doesn't need focus and for content to type put in {SPACE}

it will simulate a send key of space to the element you select (the video or page)

I personally dont use the latest Ubot software because I dont feel the browser is fully stable enough for my end users.  I use 5.9.55 for this reason and only test on latest version to see how its doing on progress.

I also use Exbrowser Chrome mainly instead of the built in so that I have full support for html5, flash, action script, javascript, etc..... 

• Like 1

No in fact you don't need to use "type keys"

you can use the type text command so the software doesn't need focus and for content to type put in {SPACE}

it will simulate a send key of space to the element you select (the video or page)

I personally dont use the latest Ubot software because I dont feel the browser is fully stable enough for my end users.  I use 5.9.55 for this reason and only test on latest version to see how its doing on progress.

I also use Exbrowser Chrome mainly instead of the built in so that I have full support for html5, flash, action script, javascript, etc..... 

Not working with (SPACE), thanks anyways. Not interested in using exbrowser. But at least the type keys is working, I'll just leave the computer running ubot when I'm not using it for now. Thanks for all of your help guys!