UBot Underground

Back To The 80S Superpower Music For Coding

Hi fellows

When I listen to this, I feel if I would gain extra powers for speeding up my coding and other concentration heavy work:

(It is more fast) 'Back To The 80's' | Best of Synthwave And Retro Electro Music Mix for 2 Hours | Vol. 5

(It is bit calmer and more melodic) 'Back To The 80's' | Marvel83' Edition | Best of Synthwave And Retro Electro Music Mix

I hope you'll enjoy boosting back into a neon universe future once again   :D

“___”

Nice one....

Glad some of you also enjoyed the ride.

"Mega Drive Dataline", "Fazzio Midnight Rider", "Synthetic Nights", "Lazerhawk King of the Streets", "Tokyo Rose Midnight Chase", and others - keeps me motivated trying to kick out the best results possible B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

When I listen to this, I feel if I would gain extra powers for speeding up my coding and other concentration heavy work [...]

I hope you'll enjoy boosting back into a neon universe future once again   :D

I've been meaning to reply to this for a while. 

Great taste in music! 

As it turns out, I stumbled into this "type" of music several years ago. 

This isn't the original version, but I remember finding this 2012 Christian Dior show and the soundtrack really intrigued me:

I discovered the soundtrack was a remix of a song apparently called "Under Your Spell" by "Desire" -- here's what the original song sounds like:

Then I somehow found this song:

And that last song is what really opened the door to the entire genre of music that you highlighted in your original post.

That said, perhaps the most therapeutic music that I've ever heard and what I often like listening to most (besides the sound of ocean waves) is anything produced by a guy named Chuck Wild who composes under the name "Liquid Mind."

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's not 80s, just found the performance worth sharing here, special thing...

Have a nice day. Giorgia Angiuli - Live Set for Awesome Soundwave & Beatport.