UBot Underground

Exbrowser Cant Login Into Google Accounts!

Hi Guys

Exbrowser cant lo into google accounts its getting flagged for automation

Am sure it detects the automation extension 

Anyone got away around this?

Edited by daverawcus

My end it works ..

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://mail.google.com/")
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 20)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://input[@type=\"email\"]", "Appear", 30)
        comment("From here i type user id and pass then login to gmail")
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "x://input[@type=\"email\"]", $table cell(&gmaillogin,#row,0))
        wait(1)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://span[contains(text(),\"Next\")]")
        wait(5)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://input[@type=\"password\"]", "Appear", 30)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Move Mouse", "x://input[@type=\"password\"]")
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "x://input[@type=\"password\"]", $table cell(&gmaillogin,#row,1))
        wait(2)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://span[contains(text(),\"Next\")]")
        wait(7)
        if($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "x://span[contains(text(),\"I agree\")]")) {
            then {
                plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Move Mouse", "x://span[contains(text(),\"I agree\")]")
                wait(0.2)
                plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://span[@class=\"RveJvd snByac\"]")
                plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 30)
                wait(5)
            }
            else {
            }
        }

Yeah I get the same error with all  google accounts saying

You're using a browser that Google doesn't recognize or that's set up in a way we don't support. To keep your Google Account secure, sign in on another browser or change your browser's settings. Learn more

Error page link

I have tried proxies and user agent and disabling webrtc 

still the same 

After some trial and error, found out that this issue happens only in a scenario when multiple gmail accounts have already been created from the same App/IP/Device. Google somehow is marking those accounts and blocks them if they are launched by automation frameworks/extensions.

Edited by daverawcus

Yeah I get the same error with all  google accounts saying

You're using a browser that Google doesn't recognize or that's set up in a way we don't support. To keep your Google Account secure, sign in on another browser or change your browser's settings. Learn more

Error page link

I have tried proxies and user agent and disabling webrtc 

still the same 

After some trial and error, found out that this issue happens only in a scenario when multiple gmail accounts have already been created from the same App/IP/Device. Google somehow is marking those accounts and blocks them if they are launched by automation frameworks/extensions.

Hi.

If you develop tools who are against the TOS of a website, they very often will try to prevent that kind of stuff.

A lot of websites don't allow to use automation tools. Some websites do. Some websites use API and other methods for automation.

So depending on what you do, it's always important to have this in mind. If your business model is based around doing stuff that is not allowed, you could get into trouble.

Ubot and EXB are tools. But that doesn't mean you should use them for tasks, where it's not allowed..

Please read:

https://www.bot-factory.com/is-your-business-at-risk/

Kindest regards

Dan

Hi Dan

Yeah the problem was using google accounts created on the same IP/Device thats what through me when testing

non linked accounts work perfect thanks 

Edited by daverawcus

Im having the same issue right now. It looks like they can detect if you are using it for automation.

I am using my main google account and it still cannot login.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VLT1Vfb8aiVDtGyxScnMpun3jhTMZLDp/view?usp=drivesdk

Edit: When I open chrome manually and login those account there is no problem but if I open an exbrowser chrome or firefox this login issue come up.

Google detects ubot studio, exBrowser as a BOT.. Nothing you can do about that now! unfortunately.. use Python..

Everything can be detected. Also Selenium directly. Or Python. It's only a question of time and if a website want's to protect against certain tools or not.

Just imagine how many developers they have to fight bots. 

You can do measures with EXB to make it harder. And EXB V2 has some new tools and options to do this. So it might worth to give it a try. And also look at Multilogin support for example. 

But as I said many times.. Don't build you business on violating website TOS.. You might have no business very soon. If it's just for personal use, then fine.. But if you make money with it.. Well.. be prepared to be surprised one day..

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

Everything can be detected. Also Selenium directly. Or Python. It's only a question of time and if a website want's to protect against certain tools or not.

Just imagine how many developers they have to fight bots.

You can do measures with EXB to make it harder. And EXB V2 has some new tools and options to do this. So it might worth to give it a try. And also look at Multilogin support for example.

But as I said many times.. Don't build you business on violating website TOS.. You might have no business very soon. If it's just for personal use, then fine.. But if you make money with it.. Well.. be prepared to be surprised one day..

Regards

Dan

dan,can you test loading exbrowser chrome,and login your gmail manual?

Please try this dan. If it can this will boost the sales of exb v2.

Hi. With native chrome, it doesn't work. But when I use the Multilogin tool, it works fine for. And EXB V2 supports multilogin. So you can use that to hide your identity and automate Google.

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Google detects ubot studio, exBrowser as a BOT.. Nothing you can do about that now! unfortunately.. use Python..

Python makes no difference here. If you use selenium with current browser versions it can be detected in general. It has nothing to do with Ubot which is remote controlling selenium.

There are ways to prevent. But to achieve it you need a deep understanding in the softwares and the ability to self adjust the softwares.

• Like 1

So in EXb 2 you can login to google profiles which are blocked in exbrowser 1?

I'm not sure what you mean. If a website wants, it can detect any kind of automation. It's only a question of time and ressources they invest into it.

There is no guarantee with Ubot, or exbrowser or any other tool, that it can prevent detection. And maybe if it can today, it might not work tomorrow. You never know.

Just imagine how many developers google has, and how many the other tools have. Sometimes one tool works but another not and then 3 months later it's the other way around.

That's why I say... if you build a business around doing something that is not allowed.. you will be unlucky some day.. Because you never know what happens. 

But there are many way to prevent and make detection more complicated. If will research that after I'm done with all updates. But you probably can figure that out on your own as well. 

Because all the options I can change in exbrowser, you can change already today. Chome options, plugins, profiles, user behavior, user agent and so  on.. 

Or you take a look at Multilogin tool. They have some nice features who make detection harder. But they have to constantly update. That's why they charge >$100 per month for their service. 

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards

Dan