UBot Underground

Compiled Bot Closing With No Crash Or Error Message?

Hi Guys

A bot that runs fine inside ubot when i compile it crashes within a few minutes

I dont think its the browser memory over loading i am clearing that and that has worked fine in previous bots allowing them to run 24/7

what is weird is there is no crash or error message it just crashes and closes the UI adn its gone 

almost like a command is closing it

any ideas? its odd

• 8 months later...

Hi Guys

A bot that runs fine inside ubot when i compile it crashes within a few minutes

I dont think its the browser memory over loading i am clearing that and that has worked fine in previous bots allowing them to run 24/7

what is weird is there is no crash or error message it just crashes and closes the UI adn its gone 

almost like a command is closing it

any ideas? its odd

I had this issue too yesterday.

When I got this issue, I tried to download previous versions of UBot Studio on my PC. Which is weird, since I uninstalled UBot Studio before installing another version of it.

If you've done this, simply remove your %appdata%\UBot Studio folder. Then start UBot Studio and let it download the base files it needs.

I think the issue is multiple plugins tries to perform the actions within your compiled bot though. Might also be browsers in this case possibly.

Hope it helps!