UBot Underground

Load values into form from CSV

Is there a tutorials where I can load values from a CSV into a webpage.

For example I am writing a script that will do the following.

goto url, enter username, enter password.

These three values will be stored in a CSV.

There will be about 300 lines containing different website user/login data.

I therefore need to be able to cycle through the values in the CSV

If I can get the concept I can do the rest.

That tutorial was very good, thanks for pointing me to it.

I have a CSV file as follows.

1) URL, username, password.

2) URL, username, password.

3) URL, username, password.

4) URL, username, password.

I want to be able to (at every run of the script) have the URL set as the NAV, but then on each repeat of the script have the next URL in the row created.

I therefore took my master list (as above) and created a list from this text called "URLS". That url list is then cleared before running and I can use the $list item to specify the position in the values to take the URL (in this case 0).

As I do not want to run this in a loop, because there are some user inputs that have to be done manually, I am having problems telling the ubot to goto position 0 of the next URL (from bullet item 2) in the list above). If I use the next list item, ubot will load username into the nav (from bullet item number 1).

How can I make ubot goto a new row and the same position every time it runs.

I've attached a graphic of where I am at.

That tutorial was very good, thanks for pointing me to it.

I have a CSV file as follows.

1) URL, username, password.

2) URL, username, password.

3) URL, username, password.

4) URL, username, password.

I want to be able to (at every run of the script) have the URL set as the NAV, but then on each repeat of the script have the next URL in the row created.

I therefore took my master list (as above) and created a list from this text called "URLS". That url list is then cleared before running and I can use the $list item to specify the position in the values to take the URL (in this case 0).

As I do not want to run this in a loop, because there are some user inputs that have to be done manually, I am having problems telling the ubot to goto position 0 of the next URL (from bullet item 2) in the list above). If I use the next list item, ubot will load username into the nav (from bullet item number 1).

How can I make ubot goto a new row and the same position every time it runs.

I've attached a graphic of where I am at.

why not simply make a list for urls and another list for login data? that way you can use next list item

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a good solution for this? I'm also trying to parse a csv file that has multiple columns and multiple rows, but on each iteration of the loop I need the next row's worth of data, and I can't use next list item as it goes to the next cell.

Aaron mentioned in a comment on his csv tutorial that he would do a tutorial covering exactly this... Hey Aaron did you ever get around to it? :) Or is there another somewhere I could refer to?

Thanks,

Jonathan