UBot Underground

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FULL WALK THROUGH VIDEO OF PREVIOUS PANELS COMPARED TO NEW SYSTEM AND MODS Skip to 3 minutes in to see the new system..   This code is for a Web Based Licensed Admin Panel. Easy to

Cob007 I'll make a video tomorrow on it as it's really easy for end users. Specially if you have a wordpress site.   Drew I have thrive as well. Planned to make this. Send me what you have to adm

Update released 11-30-2019   Changed files  Install.php Update.php   DoEditProject.php EditProject.php AddProject.php DoAddProject.php ManageGateways.php DoChangeGateways.php IpnFunctions.php   New Pa

Posted Images

1 plugin allows you to add db I fo for live se system to use short code in your wordpress to display there priducts.

The other plugin is to make a wp account.

You place it in the wordpress root, then add the url to the file in the site settings of the locker system.

1 plugin allows you to add db I fo for live se system to use short code in your wordpress to display there priducts.

The other plugin is to make a wp account.

You place it in the wordpress root, then add the url to the file in the site settings of the locker system.

I added the plugin to my wp and setup the db. Shortcode worked.

I added also the root file on the root folder of my website then added the url to the locker settings but it's not generating users on my wp when I added new license manually.

Will take a look im running on latest wordpress and its working correctly.

it wont run when adding license manually.  its fired on ipn hit to create a license through sale.

I will see about adding it to the manual add license 

Update #22

Overwrite the following files

config_ext.php    // version number udpated

DoAddProject.php  // some issues when adding new project

Update.php  // no need to run just updating db entries

Install.php   // no need to run just updating db entries

DoEditLicense.php //disable sending of emails when editing licenses for now

DoChangeAccount.php  // change password personal account to working from old system

Account.php // minor updates

DoChangeGateways.php // was not storing information correctly for some gateways

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to get Agency Access completed as soon as possible.  

Great! Is it possible to ask meter to update the locker to the latest microsoft framework? Some of my customers with windows 10 having trouble with activating framework 3.5 on their computer thus software not opening properly.

Great! Is it possible to ask meter to update the locker to the latest microsoft framework? Some of my customers with windows 10 having trouble with activating framework 3.5 on their computer thus software not opening properly.

this link has a updated .NET library and allows you to fully customize the license window as well.

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22712-ubotlocker-custom-popup-that-requests-your-users-details/

this link has a updated .NET library and allows you to fully customize the license window as well.

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22712-ubotlocker-custom-popup-that-requests-your-users-details/

Does it work only on one bot? Or we can use it on multiple projects?

u mean because it is based on 3.5 framework and not the latest 4.6? whe you say trouble activating means what error is coming

u mean because it is based on 3.5 framework and not the latest 4.6? whe you say trouble activating means what error is coming

Yes that's right. Some of my customers computer cannot activate framework 3.5 on their windows 10 properly.

Sometimes it's an corrupted error when it tries to download the framework 3.5 even if their windows is up to date.

• 1 month later...

Can be used for multiple projects, you replace the License.dll with the customized one.

Allows for you to brand it with various things as well.

hi , i buy new pc and lost download link , can you send me again ?

thank , my email : afkratien@outlook.com

hi , i buy new pc and lost download link , can you send me again ?

thank , my email : afkratien@outlook.com

send me the email used in purchasing and your first last name 

and I can look it up for you and send you the download link.

Please put in on ticket for me at https://www.botguru.net/support

and what it was you purchased, the modified dll or the updated locker system

Update 3-24-2021

Various updates, changes, and optimization done on the below files 

Overwrite the following files
API.php
Account.php
AddLicense.php
AddProject.php
config_ext.php
DoAddLicense.php
DoAddProject.php
DoChangeGateways.php
DoEditLicense.php
DoEditProject.php
DoRecover.php
EditLicense.php
EditProject.php
IpnFunctions.php
Logout.php
ManageActivations.php
ManageActivity.php
ManagePayments.php
Payment-Notifier-JVZoo.php
PaymentNotifier-Gumroad.php
PaymentNotifier-PayPal.php
ResendEmailsCron.php
Resources.php
VerifyEmail.php
VerifyLicense.php

Upload Folders
free
reset

For Free and reset open php files in both folders to modify paths or api keys as needed

Upload and run Updates.php
Then delete after

To Obtain Updated Files
Download from original Download link given on email

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Bumping this thread.

System has been running strong, and no new feature requests so nothing new to post at the moment.

Having issues with your desktop UBotLocker go to the sales page https://www.botguru.net/ubot-locker-ultimate-release/

Scroll down to the button that sayes Download
and replace your ubotlocker desktop files with those from this download.

Removes license system from the desktop software.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, afkratien said:

does it wotk with laravel ?
example , can i insert key into database by laravel ?

thank

Its a standalone script where larval is a php library and structuring for coding styles.

This standalone script is procedural built with mysqli / and php 7.4 tested.

See video on sales page.

You can use larvel and make the database connections, and php scripts as you like to interact with the database setup anyway you like.

TJ

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Kreatus (Ubot Ninja) said:

Hey Bud, Since we are in the crypto age now. Do you think its possible to integrate crypto payment to auto create license?

I can integrate a service for it, but what i've seen others do is use something liek woocommerce, or other commerce systems that have crypto as an option and forward the post data of that payment complete to an ipn file to process and issue the keys accordingly.

What service is wanted for accepting payments?
THey must have a ipn or reporting system that sends signal back to a site link after the chain completes.