UBot Underground

Cannot Login To Any Google Account

Everything was working fine with my bot logging into blogger.com and similar sites that require a google account login. All of a sudden i get this message when i try to login!

You are trying to sign in from a browser or app that doesn't allow us to keep your account secure.

What do i do now???

When i click 'Learn more' under that message it says 

To help protect your account, Google doesn’t let you sign in from some browsers. Google might stop sign-ins from browsers that:

• Don’t support JavaScript or have Javascript turned off.
  • Have unsecure or unsupported extensions added.
  • Use automation testing frameworks.
  • Are embedded in a different application.

So clearly Exbrowser is using automation test software, so how can i get round this?? everything was working before tonight.

Hello there.

What version of ubot itself and the browser in your bot are you using?

They might have changed something so you can try the different version of browser for your bot. Just go to setting in ubot and change the browser, restart ubot, recompile bot and it should use the version of browser you switched to.

If still having trouble with google, you can buy a Exbrowser plugin and use normal Firefox or Chrome with your bot so Google will not know that its not human but a bot (always if internal browser can't handle stuff, I use exbrowser cause it operates on normal browser, for which if the website works manually will work in bot as well).

As far as I can remember they should have an API for blogger, WP has XML-RPC for sure == 2 more ways to send/get data, with http requests for example (search for HEOPAS free plugin on forum, it can handle http requests very good :) ).