UBot Underground

Ultimate Ui - Create Beautiful Uis With Xaml, Datagrid, Metro & More!

Hi Nick,

By run this code, I got five columns, how to clear columns before reinit datagrid? thanks

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Initialize DataGrid", #dataGrid1, "{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "Keyword")}{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "Description")}", 16, "Arial", "", "D8F7FC")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Initialize DataGrid", #dataGrid1, "{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "Keyword")}{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "Description")}{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "NewColumn")}", 16, "Arial", "", "D8F7FC")

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update version 1.4   Added - Wiki with lots of information can now be found here: https://github.com/nicklikescoffee/UltimateUiPlugin/wiki Added - Get DataGrid Cell Value - gets the value of the cell

Bought this and I'm super impressed - barely scratched the surface and can't believe how powerful it is. It's literally the missing piece of the puzzle. After dealing with frustrations of the old XAML

Update version 1.7   Fixed - Bug that caused button clicks to freeze application

Posted Images

Hello, thanks for pointing that out it should be clearing them so I'll take a look and get an update out soon!

Hi Nick,

By run this code, I got five columns, how to clear columns before reinit datagrid? thanks

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Initialize DataGrid", #dataGrid1, "{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "Keyword")}{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "Description")}", 16, "Arial", "", "D8F7FC")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Initialize DataGrid", #dataGrid1, "{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "Keyword")}{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "Description")}{$plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Add DataGrid Text Column", "NewColumn")}", 16, "Arial", "", "D8F7FC")

Hello, thanks for pointing that out it should be clearing them so I'll take a look and get an update out soon!

I think i had same issue, what solved for me was to initialize datagrid only on onload bot loaded, then in the actual program i did not have to add the columns each time running a new instance of the main program, I could be wrong and i would need tor recheck but i was about to ask the same query before but i think adding it in onload didnt add multiple columns inspite of running a new program again and gain

Hi Nick,

Is there a way to make URLs clickable to open the system's default browser to a url if clicked directly inside a datatable?

yes you can run a code when clicked on a image to open the URL if you see in the demo, but i think its only for a image so far to be able to open URL?

The first can be done using Numeric Up Down with Metro. Check out the Metro Demo Project to see it.

The second is a tree view and while we don't have any tree view commands yet that doesn't mean you can't do anything with them. Here is an example without images (although you can add images in there too if you want)

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Load XAML", "<StackPanel>
                <TreeView>
                    <TreeViewItem Header=\"Bing\">
                        <TreeViewItem>
                            <TreeViewItem.Header>
                                <CheckBox x:Name=\"BingUSCheckBox\" Content=\"Bing US\"/>
                            </TreeViewItem.Header>
                        </TreeViewItem>
                        <TreeViewItem>
                            <TreeViewItem.Header>
                                <CheckBox x:Name=\"BingCACheckBox\" Content=\"Bing CA\"/>
                            </TreeViewItem.Header>
                        </TreeViewItem>
                        <TreeViewItem>
                            <TreeViewItem.Header>
                                <CheckBox x:Name=\"BingMXCheckBox\" Content=\"Bing MX\"/>
                            </TreeViewItem.Header>
                        </TreeViewItem>
                    </TreeViewItem>
                </TreeView>
                <Button x:Name=\"RunButton\" Content=\"Run\"/>
            </StackPanel>", "False", "False", "False", "BaseLight", "Blue")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "RunButton", "Run")
define Run {
    alert($plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Get CheckBox Property", "IsChecked", "BingUSCheckBox"))
    alert($plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Get CheckBox Property", "IsChecked", "BingCACheckBox"))
    alert($plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Get CheckBox Property", "IsChecked", "BingMXCheckBox"))
}
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

I need example how to do this  :D

Here is a quick example:

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Load XAML", "<Button x:Name=\"sayHelloButton\" Content=\"Say Hello\"/>", "False", "False", "False", "BaseLight", "Blue")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "sayHelloButton", "SayHello")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add ContextMenu To Control", "sayHelloButton", $plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Menu Item", "Say Hi", "", "SayHi"))
define SayHello {
    alert("Hello")
}
define SayHi {
    alert("Hi")
}
  • Like 1

Here is a quick example:

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Load XAML", "<Button x:Name=\"sayHelloButton\" Content=\"Say Hello\"/>", "False", "False", "False", "BaseLight", "Blue")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "sayHelloButton", "SayHello")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add ContextMenu To Control", "sayHelloButton", $plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Menu Item", "Say Hi", "", "SayHi"))
define SayHello {
    alert("Hello")
}
define SayHi {
    alert("Hi")
}

Great.. Thank you

great nick, share more example templates on this will help people much easy on using this plugin.

I can share more, is there anything that you (or anybody) wants to see? Having photos like the one you posted above is helpful as well so I can see what you mean.

I wanted to create sliding menu like this one and ive a small button that says click to view attached to the menu, the stackpanel margin enlarges and it shows all the menu items by using this command of margin property, but the issue is i can only get it to show the menu but  what if i want the user to be click button close to it  like if the user clicks the 'click to view' attached to the menu and if user clicks that button again the stackpanel will become small and user will not be able to view the menu items, and then he has to click the button again to view items, sort of like hamburger menu but user can click to view anytime to view expanded menu and can shrink it anytime

So ive been able to expand it but then since its attached to a define and button, i cannot use the same button to run a different code to shrink the menu if user decides to click button again to shrink the menu

for showing menu when user clicks button attached to the menu

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Margin", "DescriptionRightSidePanel", "0,51,-20,528.6")

so menu hiding code, have to use same define which is problem

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Margin", "DescriptionRightSidePanel", "0,51,-200,528.6")

and here is example but this uses code behind and this is not using a button though(ive a small button that says click to view

https://fooobar.com/questions/14536876/slider-menu-in-wpf-by-kinect

I wanted to create sliding menu like this one and ive a small button that says click to view attached to the menu, the stackpanel margin enlarges and it shows all the menu items by using this command of margin property, but the issue is i can only get it to show the menu but  what if i want the user to be click button close to it  like if the user clicks the 'click to view' attached to the menu and if user clicks that button again the stackpanel will become small and user will not be able to view the menu items, and then he has to click the button again to view items, sort of like hamburger menu but user can click to view anytime to view expanded menu and can shrink it anytime

So ive been able to expand it but then since its attached to a define and button, i cannot use the same button to run a different code to shrink the menu if user decides to click button again to shrink the menu

for showing menu when user clicks button attached to the menu

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Margin", "DescriptionRightSidePanel", "0,51,-20,528.6")

so menu hiding code, have to use same define which is problem

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Margin", "DescriptionRightSidePanel", "0,51,-200,528.6")

and here is example but this uses code behind and this is not using a button though(ive a small button that says click to view

https://fooobar.com/questions/14536876/slider-menu-in-wpf-by-kinect

Here is a hamburger menu of sorts that you can use. If you really want the text on the left you can move the container over instead of course by using the margin and making it something more like -160,0,0,0

I used text to keep it simple but you can use images instead of the numbers.

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Load XAML", "<Grid>
        <StackPanel Width=\"40\" x:Name=\"MenuStackPanel\" HorizontalAlignment=\"left\">
            <Button>
                <Button.Content>
                    <Grid>
                        <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                            <ColumnDefinition Width=\"40\"/>
                            <ColumnDefinition Width=\"160\"/>
                        </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                        <TextBlock Text=\"1\" Grid.Column=\"0\"/>
                        <TextBlock Text=\"Some Menu Item\" Grid.Column=\"1\"/>
                    </Grid>
                </Button.Content>
            </Button>
            <Button>
                <Button.Content>
                    <Grid>
                        <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                        <TextBlock Text=\"2\" Grid.Column=\"0\"/>
                    </Grid>
                </Button.Content>
            </Button>
            <Button>
                <Button.Content>
                    <Grid>
                        <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                        <TextBlock Text=\"3\" Grid.Column=\"0\"/>
                    </Grid>
                </Button.Content>
            </Button>
            <Button x:Name=\"OpenCloseMenuButton\" Content=\">\" HorizontalAlignment=\"Stretch\"/>
        </StackPanel>
    </Grid>", "False", "False", "False", "BaseLight", "Blue")
set(#menuOpen,"false","Global")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "OpenCloseMenuButton", "OpenCloseMenu")
define OpenCloseMenu {
    if(#menuOpen) {
        then {
            set(#menuOpen,"false","Global")
            plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Width", "MenuStackPanel", 40)
            plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Button Property", "Content", "OpenCloseMenuButton", ">")
        }
        else {
            set(#menuOpen,"true","Global")
            plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Width", "MenuStackPanel", 200)
            plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Button Property", "Content", "OpenCloseMenuButton", "<")
        }
    }
}
  • Like 1

how can I add a hyperlink event hook to request navigate to a code

just like using hyperlink event hook in aymen xaml plugin

plugin command("XAMLUI.dll", "Xaml hyperlink event hook", "AllData", "RequestNavigate", "GUISaveScrapedData")

any sample code to sort row/colomn in datagrid?

https://prnt.sc/qbmi2s

Thanks

Not in the current version but I do plan on adding this in a future update.

how can I add a hyperlink event hook to request navigate to a code

just like using hyperlink event hook in aymen xaml plugin

plugin command("XAMLUI.dll", "Xaml hyperlink event hook", "AllData", "RequestNavigate", "GUISaveScrapedData")

You can get a similar effect by doing this:

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Load XAML", "<Border BorderThickness=\"0 0 0 1\" BorderBrush=\"Blue\"
                    Width=\"78\">
                <TextBlock x:Name=\"hyperlink\"
                       Foreground=\"Blue\"
                       Cursor=\"Hand\"
                       HorizontalAlignment=\"Center\"
                       Text=\"Open Website\"/>
            </Border>", "False", "False", "False", "BaseLight", "Blue")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Event", "hyperlink", "MouseLeftButtonDown", "NavigateTo")
define NavigateTo {
    navigate("https://google.com","Wait")
}
  • Like 1

is there anyway we can blur the UI using some command? I saw some people posting some examples for C#

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7815278/blur-the-background-of-the-wpf-container

This is a solution you can implement right now. By creating two versions of something - one blurred, one not - and then just hiding one version and showing the other. It's not the most ideal solution but it is something you can implement right now. Since you can't directly hide or show the effect as far as I know. You can set the blur radius property but I'd have to add it into the plugin first.

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Load XAML", " <StackPanel>
            <Grid>
                <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                    <ColumnDefinition/>
                <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                    <RowDefinition/>
                </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                <Border Grid.Column=\"0\" Grid.Row=\"0\"
                        x:Name=\"blurBorder\" Visibility=\"Hidden\">
                    <Border.Effect>
                        <BlurEffect Radius=\"5\" KernelType=\"Gaussian\"/>
                    </Border.Effect>
                <TextBlock Text=\"Hello World\"/>
                </Border>
                <TextBlock Grid.Column=\"0\" Grid.Row=\"0\"
                           x:Name=\"unblurredTextBlock\"
                    Text=\"Hello World\"/>
            </Grid>

<Button x:Name=\"blurButton\" Content=\"Toggle Blur\"/>

</StackPanel>", "False", "False", "False", "BaseLight", "Blue")
set(#blurred,"false","Global")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "blurButton", "ToggleBlur")
define ToggleBlur {
    if(#blurred) {
        then {
            set(#blurred,"false","Global")
            plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Visibility", "unblurredTextBlock", $plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Visibility", "Visible"))
            plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Visibility", "blurBorder", $plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Visibility", "Hidden"))
        }
        else {
            set(#blurred,"true","Global")
            plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Visibility", "unblurredTextBlock", $plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Visibility", "Hidden"))
            plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set Property", "Visibility", "blurBorder", $plugin function("UltimateUI.dll", "$UI Visibility", "Visible"))
        }
    }
}

can i placed image on the UI?
i managed to placed image on the UI but have to used exact path locations, example : C:/users/user_profile_name/documents/image.jpeg 

when it move to another pc won't work because the path location (user_profile_name) is difference off course. 

any way to solve this issue? 

thank you

can i placed image on the UI?

i managed to placed image on the UI but have to used exact path locations, example : C:/users/user_profile_name/documents/image.jpeg 

when it move to another pc won't work because the path location (user_profile_name) is difference off course. 

any way to solve this issue? 

thank you

USE imgur.com to upload images

• Like 1

Hi, Nick

Is there any trick like get cursor position in rich text box, such as insert text at cursor position in the middle of  paragraph by click a button.

Not in the current version, but I'll try to get it in there in one of the next updates.