UBot Underground

Ultimate Ui - Create Beautiful Uis With Xaml, Datagrid, Metro & More!

Thank's Nick, I have purchased now.

I have watch videos and read wiki.

right now, I know how to create table datagrid, but after that I want show UI HTML Panel (because my bot UI is designed using Ustrap).

What I need right now for my bot is : Using UI Design from ustrap and table datagrid from your plugin below  

is that possible Nick? 

second question..

when the starting/opening bot, the UI is not show, I have to click run, then The UI showed..

how to make the UI load automatically when the bot just opened? 

sorry for very basic question, i am new to this kind. 

Thank you

Yes you can put a datagrid below your ustrap ui using the command Replace Browser With XAML

Use the command on load to load your UI when the bot loads.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update version 1.4   Added - Wiki with lots of information can now be found here: https://github.com/nicklikescoffee/UltimateUiPlugin/wiki Added - Get DataGrid Cell Value - gets the value of the cell

Bought this and I'm super impressed - barely scratched the surface and can't believe how powerful it is. It's literally the missing piece of the puzzle. After dealing with frustrations of the old XAML

Update version 1.7   Fixed - Bug that caused button clicks to freeze application

Posted Images

Update version 1.5

Added - Table To DataGrid (still experimental and likely will change)

Fixed - Events not working correctly

Note: Table To DataGrid will still require you to initialize the DataGrid. It will only work with text columns for now, so your entire DataGrid should be text columns to use this. This command is still early but it is functional and so I included it in this update along with the bug fix.

• Like 1

Yes you can put a datagrid below your ustrap ui using the command Replace Browser With XAML

Use the command on load to load your UI when the bot loads.

Wow great, It's Success...

Thanks Nick, You are so helpfull

If I wanted to have a select all/select none button for the datagrid, how would I go about looping through each row to set the checkbox column as checked/unchecked?

Or even better, would it be possible to have a checkbox in the column header that selected/deselected all when clicked?

If I wanted to have a select all/select none button for the datagrid, how would I go about looping through each row to set the checkbox column as checked/unchecked?

Or even better, would it be possible to have a checkbox in the column header that selected/deselected all when clicked?

I think what you are referring to is something like this would be highly helpful if updated for ultimate UI in column header

XvYhWSy.png

Between great job nick with all updates, also when you get a chance can u check some of my PM's i had sent you

• Like 2

I think what you are referring to is something like this would be highly helpful if updated for ultimate UI in column header

XvYhWSy.png

Between great job nick with all updates, also when you get a chance can u check some of my PM's i had sent you

Yup, exactly like that!

Also, does anyone know how to get sorting by columns in a datagrid working? I've tried adding the command and setting it to "True" and $true but either way i can't seem to sort

DataGrid features I am working on include things like checking all, sorting/filtering and more. The next updates will be for fixing any current bugs people have reported and then new features will be added including DataGrid and more.

DataGrid features I am working on include things like checking all, sorting/filtering and more. The next updates will be for fixing any current bugs people have reported and then new features will be added including DataGrid and more.

Awesome, looking forward to it - thanks!

In the meantime, is there a way to update a specific cell's value? I.e. if running through a loop, update a specific table cell's text from "pending" to "complete"?

software freezing on multi threading programs when using UI button on click event

I have anyways sent u a PM of the exact issue with example video and code comparing with Aymen XAML UI

Context menu bug, when we create 2 or more, only last context menu will appear

Thanks

Are you still having this issue in the latest update? I just checked it and it was working as expected but if you're still having an issue please post some code.

Added - Table To DataGrid (still experimental and likely will change)

Not seeing this... is it as simple as:

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set DataGrid Property", "IsReadOnly", "ResultsGrid", &results)

update... man, he really made this easy on us, and it works perfectly for me

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Table To DataGrid", "ResultsGrid", &results)

• Like 1

Hi Nick,

Thanks again for the awesome work on the plugin!

Do you have any rough time frame for when datagrid sorting may be functional? I've been holding off on a project until users can sort the grid (preferably by int or decimal, and a-z). No big rush, just curious.

Keep up the great work!

Hi Nick,

Thanks again for the awesome work on the plugin!

Do you have any rough time frame for when datagrid sorting may be functional? I've been holding off on a project until users can sort the grid (preferably by int or decimal, and a-z). No big rush, just curious.

Keep up the great work!

Hello,

The last couple updates were primarily focused on fixing a few bugs. Soon there will be more updates with new features as well. I will try to get this into one of the first updates for that.

Nick, On 1.7 dialog function like save file dialog/open file dialog (file management plugin) is not work. it's really important feature for my bots.

Thank you

Use STA thread container command from Local Dictionary plugin:

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Load XAML", "<StackPanel>
<Button x:Name=\"saveButton\" Content=\"Save\" />
<TextBlock x:Name=\"pathTextBlock\" />
</StackPanel>", "False", "False", "False", "BaseLight", "Blue")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "saveButton", "Save")
define Save {
    plugin command("LocalDictionary.dll", "STA thread container") {
        set(#savePath,$plugin function("File Management.dll", "$save file dialog"),"Global")
    }
    plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set TextBlock Property", "Text", "pathTextBlock", #savePath)
}

Get The Source Code... Very Limited Offer

PMGGTrO.png

Important: If you already own Ultimate UI Plugin email sales [at] EliteBotters.com for a $97 off coupon.

Get the source code for the Ultimate UI Plugin. You will get the entire Ultimate UI Plugin including updates when they come out. Learn from the source code, copy parts of it into your own plugin or modify it to your needs for your customers!

Click here to see the details