UBot Underground

Guide: How to Start Learning Ubot

Ok, i claim not to be expert with ubot or the best lol but i feel like i pretty much can do most of stuff with it atm and i feel it was easy to learn. So there is no tutorial section yet here and tutorials are kinda spreaded apart which maybe makes it hard for newbies to organize themselves and find a good place where to start, or how to start that is.

So first thing to do and is very important part, so read on....

- go to download.com and get vdownloader(this will alove you to save tutorials on your hard drive and its important to have them there, i ll explain later why)

- head to vimeo.com and search for "ubot tutorials"

- now open vdownloader, paste the url of every single tutorial there and save it to your hd and vdownload will also convert it to readable video format(or you can just copy link from your browser and it will be autoadded to vdownload)

- When that is done this is where interesting part comes. Assuming you are totally new go ahead and open ubot tutorial 1(which is your start), now assuming you are using windows media player or any other program do this, right click on the top window bar and make sure you chose "always stay on top"

Example picture:

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6492/ubot.th.png

What this will let you do is having ubotdevtools open while creating bots(or following tutorial) while having ubot tutorial videos open and on your screen in the same time which will make it alot easier to follow what is inside the video and do it in real time yourself in ubot.

Example: Seth starts script 1 he picks chose by attribute and after that change attribute, you simply pause the video, do it yourself in ubot and try to understand what is going on. Imo this is the best way to learn because you are not only following 30 minute video trying to memorize stuff, you are doing examples in REAL TIME, which goes directly inside your BRAIN CELLS. Remember that experience is much more valuable than just learning and trying to memorize. - This is why it is important to save videos on your HD because if you use IE or Firefox you will constantly need to switch back windows from firefox video to ubot which will make a mess of your thoughts and much harder to follow and concetrate then applying things and watching vid in same time.

This way i built myself keyword google tool done in tutorial by simply following everything in the video, and experience of this was really invaluable when learning Ubot.

- Start from Easier tutorials(tutorial 1) and move on the harder stuff the more you get better

- Soon you will reallize everything falls in place and you will see Ubot is really nothing and i really mean nothing hard to learn, it just takes few hours to fammiliarize yourself with it. After that its just matter of experience.

More good information:

- http://ubottutorials.com

- http://ubotlibrary.com

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I am spending my entire weekend doing precisely what you've recommended. Here is a quick link to a copy of Vdownloader: http://www.mediafire.com/?jmadj2qzzz3

Edit: one of the sample websites in the tutorials is not working and it appears to have been made with an older version of the software. Maybe the next version of the videos could be more scripted, too, since the demonstrator does not comment on every step they take.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, I am spending my entire weekend doing precisely what you've recommended. Here is a quick link to a copy of Vdownloader: http://www.mediafire.com/?jmadj2qzzz3

Edit: one of the sample websites in the tutorials is not working and it appears to have been made with an older version of the software. Maybe the next version of the videos could be more scripted, too, since the demonstrator does not comment on every step they take.

Hello

Is there an alternate program that works the same as v downloader. Whenever I download it my antivirus kicks in and tells me there is a trojan clicker in it. It then prompts me to remove it for the safety of my computer.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Budman

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Is there an alternate program that works the same as v downloader. Whenever I download it my antivirus kicks in and tells me there is a trojan clicker in it. It then prompts me to remove it for the safety of my computer.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Budman

if you have firefox you can download and install this plugin

https://addons.mozilla.org/sv-SE/firefox/addon/3006

it really helps me

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this MsiMurin...

I downloaded vdownloader as you suggested.. never used it but it look useful.

Question: I went to vimeo.com and searched for seth turin, and came up with 16 videos on the UBOT.

How do I find the urls to download the videos, mostly they lead to htm files..

Once I get the real videos, do I then put them in the batch box to get them automatically on vdownloader.

This url has 16 ubot videos... should I look for others by other authors?

hxxp://vimeo.com/videos/search:seth%20turinhttp://vimeo.com/videos/search:seth%20turin

• 3 months later...

Looks like ubotlibrary.com might be compromised. When I tried to go there, I received the following:

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for ubotlibrary.com

What is the current listing status for ubotlibrary.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-06, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-06.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including mywowtv.org/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30058 (FDCSERVERS).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, ubotlibrary.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Yeah I see that too, Frank what happened to your site.. :huh:

It is scary is everything alright? :blink:

Praney

Looks like ubotlibrary.com might be compromised. When I tried to go there, I received the following:

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for ubotlibrary.com

What is the current listing status for ubotlibrary.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-06, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-06.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including mywowtv.org/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30058 (FDCSERVERS).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, ubotlibrary.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks for the useful information.

I need uBot Studio for couple of reasons.

1. Extracting Stock Exchange Data.

2. Scraping Sites, business information.

3. Making a tool and selling it.

I want to be pro in making ubot scripts.. il try that .. thanks for the info.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I found many useful tutorials inside ubotstudio forum, it helped me developed my first commercial bot Universal Article Scraper.

It's a great forum, you'll find a lot of help from the expert.

• 6 months later...

I would suggest for a brand new user,a fine group of tutorials,was from a youtube user automation league,he has about 8 videos,and after watching them you are at a stage where you can learn yourself,I bought ubot in November and never even used it until I came across his videos in February,wish I had of seen them sooner,if your on here AL lots of love to you thanks man

Sometimes I go on for the ecstasy of watching them again,remembering how it felt to know,yeah my life is about to change ha ha

@UbotBuddy If I join can I open, explore, compile and use the .ubot source code files with Standard Edition 4&5 or is your training and the source code files mainly for pro or dev version?

-Rich

Edited by mobileconsultant