UBot Underground

File Upload Problem In Tweetdeck

I am trying to upload an image on Tweetdeck so that ths can be tweeted to a schedule, but not getting anywhere.

When the button is clicked, Tweetdeck logs you out and reloads.

Here's the salient part of the script:

set user agent("Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:67.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/67.0")
allow javascript("Yes")
allow popups("Yes")
:
navigate("https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/","Wait")
wait for element(<class="js-compose-text compose-text bg-color-twitter-white txt-size--14 scroll-v scroll-styled-v scroll-styled-h scroll-alt padding-a--0">,"","Appear")
:
change file field(<class="js-add-image-button js-show-tip needsclick btn btn-on-blue full-width txt-left margin-b--12 padding-v--6 padding-h--12">,"C:\\Users\\steve\\Pictures\\test1.jpg")

It's the last item that's causing the problem. I've tried with a mobile user agent but that doesn't work either. Any thoughts on how to circumvent Tweetdeck's defenses?

Thanks

<EDIT: I tried this with another totally different tweet scheduling app called Twuffer (I know, terrible name) - and the same thing happened: the page refreshes with me logged out. What is happening?