UBot Underground

Advanced Captcha - Invisible Recaptcha

I am using pash Advanced Captcha plugin trying to solve invisible recaptcha with 2captcha service.

it is working fine on the recaptcha demo form, but i have spent whole day try on a live website with no luck... please help if you have experience with this type of recaptcha, thanks

comment("advanced captcha 3.4.4.4")
navigate("https://www.domain.com/register","Wait")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
wait(1)
set(#fname,"jason","Global")
set(#lname,"jones","Global")
type text(<full name field>,#fname,"Standard")
type text(<email field>,"{#fname}{#lname}{$rand(111,999)}@hotmail.com","Standard")
set(#password,$random text(6),"Global")
type text($element offset(<password field>,0),#password,"Standard")
type text($element offset(<password field>,1),#password,"Standard")
change checkbox(<for="reg_tnc_checked">,"Checked")
divider
set(#GoogleKey,"xxxxxxxAAAAAETbeY3oqHOYYnPxEPpsWn9tEa4V","Global")
clear list(%Debug)
add list to list(%Debug,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com recaptcha", "xxxxxxx84125abf125cd2e35fe1bc406", #GoogleKey, "https://www.ibilik.my/register", "", "", 50, 120, "", "", "", "Invisible"),"Delete","Global")
alert("2cpatcha respond: 
{%Debug}")
if($comparison($list total(%Debug),">",1)) {
    then {
        change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"style","width: 250px; height: 40px; border: 1px solid rgb(193, 193, 193); margin: 10px 25px; padding: 0px; resize: none;")
        change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"value",$list item(%Debug,1))
        run javascript("document.getElementByClassName(\"s12\").submit();")
        comment("run javascript(\"___grecaptcha_cfg.clients[0].aa.l.callback()\")")
    }
    else {
    }
}

i am getting respond from 2captcha, but the javascript command didn't make any change. thanks

i have resolved it.

it need to run javascript for the callback function (without click on the submit/register button)

run javascript("_submitForm();")

the call back value is shown in the page source

data-size="invisible" data-callback="_submitForm"

• Like 4

i have resolved it.

it need to run javascript for the callback function (without click on the submit/register button)

run javascript("_submitForm();")

the call back value is shown in the page source

data-size="invisible" data-callback="_submitForm"

Thanks for sharing.

Luis Carlos

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome . I have a problem with the call back function .. I try to understand this on the example of your script above but I do not go. Could you put a full script with the completed call back function? I suspect that it will not be useful for one person to understand this example from this web page https://www.ibilik.my/register

ps:If anyone is interested, I can also pay for making a script for the selected page (only the recaptchy invisible + solved / callback script)

edit:I have understood this a little, however, I have a problem with finding the data-callback function (it is not in the place where it is used)

Edited by hellartpl@gmail.com