UBot Underground

[Code] Ubot Custom Function Get Column From List

Hey Fellow UBotters!!

I am not a fan of tables in UBot Studio. I rarely use them and discourage them when ever possible. They are not thread safe which makes your bot unable to scale well and are cumbersome to work with. I prefer lists they are much more flexible you can do more with them and are thread safe. Below I wrote a UBot function to help us get the column from a list with the default delimiter as a coma(,) as it is the most common delimiter. I also show how to nest the function to get list items inside a list!!

Do you see two lists in the example below?

username,password,proxy:port

With this function you can pluck those list items out easier than using a table!!!

Download this Custom Function at UBot Expert Tutorials

Regards,

CD

I am available for tutoring, bots and questions!!

Thanks for looking out Nick!!

Been having  a lot of issues with the blog post formatting and product post for this item. I think I fixed it now.

Having problems with the new "blocks".

I don't know what happened to the title I had in there and I changed the link last night I thought. Must not have saved. :)

Thanks again!!
Nick

Thanks for looking out Nick!!

Been having  a lot of issues with the blog post formatting and product post for this item. I think I fixed it now.

Having problems with the new "blocks".

I don't know what happened to the title I had in there and I changed the link last night I thought. Must not have saved. :)

Thanks again!!

Nick

You can use the old editor, just install the plugin "Classic Editor" they are going to support it until 2022.

• Like 1