UBot Underground

Ongoing Cost Of Ubot

Hello,

I am looking to purchase ubot. What's the ongoing costs? For example, the standard version says it has 3 Months FREE Expert Support, 3 Months FREE Updates, 3 Months FREE Bot Bank Access. After 3 months, what happens? How about the updates? Don't I get it? how much would it cost me to extend it? Also, for developer version and professional as well? Thanks!

3 Months FREE Bot Bank Access. After 3 months, what happens?

if your not subscribed for updates you area locked out of bot bank but that's no great loss imo,

3 Months FREE Updates

May not be any updates in that year :)

a more constructive questions would of been will all updates be compatible with all the plugins

Nothing really happens beside the fact that you can't use the stuff from botbank anymore when your "update" package expires.

+ you won't be able to update the uBot itself beyond the last version that was available at the time your update packages expired.

Ubot still works, all the plugins as well and your bots (compiled or not) will work as they did previously. 

Pricing is the same for all level (standard, pro, dev):

•  6 Month Subscription to Updates and Support – $54.00
  •  1 Year Subscription – $97.00

You don't need to worry about it as long as you don't need any botbank function or the new update will change something for you - then you simply login and buy the update package for your license.