UBot Underground

New "in External Browser" Command And Its Support

So they added new thing to ubot and still i can't figure out is there any documentation about it....what does it support,what it doesn't support.....

Is there any limitations?

i saw someone posting they cant use proxies in new chrome browser....??? just an example.

can you multithread?

Can you add browser extensions....

there is a lot more question that anyone should ask simply cause there is no documentation on how this works.....

• 4 months later...

I sent a support request on that....The reply was that they will get around to documentation later.

It has already passed several months ... have you finally got a documentation ?

• 8 months later...

I sent a support request on that....The reply was that they will get around to documentation later.

i hope it will be live soon

i have seen external browser works very stable

i make a simple bot with external browser and run it for over 24 hours and still running good

internal browser crash under one hour run

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2021 at 2:27 AM, learner said:

Hello, it's been a few years later and wondering if you've seen any documentation on the external browser?

This is pretty typical: I've just upgraded and would have thought by now there might be some guide on how this is supposed to work, what it can do what it can't etc. But no - nothing.

• 1 month later...

Nearly 3 years and nothing.... then they ask we nobody uses updates... version 6.3.9 is most unstable so far i wonder what is seth doing... Facebook ads are still running though 🤑