UBot Underground

Compiled Bots Not Starting Anymore On Vms

Hey :-)

I got a really weired problem...

Since years i run my compiled bots on VirtualMachines without problems.

Then after updating to ubot studio x i got the first problems : not a single compiled bot is loading on a VM - they are always stuck in the loading process (see screenshot1)
post-15109-0-28042100-1539281415_thumb.jpg
But the bots compiled with the "older" version of ubot studio 5.9 were working at that time

BUT NOW, from one day to another, neither the old bot nor the "new" bots are opening at all :blink:

They are not even showing up on the display -  they are only visible in the task manager - stuck at the loading process
(see screenshot2)

post-15109-0-24073000-1539281425_thumb.jpg

I did not change anything on the virtual machines (WIN 10 on VirtualBox)

Has somebody similar issues?!

I just copy the compiled ".exe" file to the virtual machines.

I never used the "installer" function so far; because i "only" have the professional version and all the "installer" options are grayed out (i think they are only available at the developer version)

i now made a completely fresh VM machine - when i first try to run a compiled bot it simply stops/crashes at the "downloading support files" 

post-15109-0-97301000-1539366233_thumb.png

and after some minutes it shows an "An exception occurred during a WebClient request"

post-15109-0-60112200-1539366455_thumb.png

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hello, sorry for hijacking this post from 2018, but I`m facing the exact same problem like the other people here in this thread. Since its almost 2 years later now, I hope there is something like a solution/fix out there already.

My problem:

On my Windows 10 Pro (64 Bit), running on Oracle VM VirtualBox, I can`t run the my bots, I`ve created with the latest version of uBot.

Whats happening:

When I double click on the exe the first time, a window show up which will download the needed support files. After this is done, the bot will not start. I`m not using an installer for my bots, I just export them as executables. When trying to open the bot again, nothing happens, but I can see the bot in the task manager, but its not showing up on my screen, like it should be.

What I did so far:

Like mentioned here in thread, I`ve already installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and 2015 Redistributable Package AND i`ve turned of the Change Windows SmartScreen settings

I`ve tested different bots, but none of them are opening. 

Is there anything elese I can do?

I had tis same problem with some bots if last year which dont open in virtulbox and get stuck in loading like yours but when i reinstalled ubot at beginning of the year and then compiled, they are now opening in virtualbox without issues but i had to block the antivirus in the virtualbox as well and also the windows firewall, try with 5.9.19, those ones are opening in virtualbox

Its working now! After installing the latest version of ubot on my vps and compiling my bot again, suddently its opening. Thanks a lot for your help, cob007

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I have same issue and not sure how to solve it

I've install back ubotstudio 5 until this problem will be solved

I got a really weired problem...

Since years i run my compiled bots on VirtualMachines without problems.

Then after updating to ubot studio x i got the first problems : not a single compiled bot is loading on a VM - they are always stuck in the loading process (see screenshot1)

attachicon.gifScreenshot1.jpg

But the bots compiled with the "older" version of ubot studio 5.9 were working at that time

BUT NOW, from one day to another, neither the old bot nor the "new" bots are opening at all :blink:

They are not even showing up on the display -  they are only visible in the task manager - stuck at the loading process
(see screenshot2)

attachicon.gifScreenshot2.jpg

I did not change anything on the virtual machines (WIN 10 on VirtualBox)

Has somebody similar issues?!

Hey! I figured out how to fix this after 5 days! I had the same issues as you. Here is the solution:

.NET Framework 4.8 is not the only thing you need to download. You will also need to download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable. BUT; normally if you have 64 bit on your PC / VPS, you would go for the x64 version by default. But that is not the what you should be downloading! (Talking from 5 days of frustration!)

But I found out, that since UBot Studio is running on x86 (hence being within the Program Files (x86)), you will need to uninstall the Visual C++ Redistributable x64 version (if installed), then restart your PC. Then you will need to download the x86 version of that. After successful installation of that, simply restart your PC again. - Now it should work flawlessly!

Hope it works out for you, the way it worked out for me!

This will solve half your problem. However if you use dropdowns, they will not work anymore. I have spent 5 days on that too, and concluded that only a Ubot update will fix it. The problem is not that they are VMs, it is that they have the latest dot net 4.8 updates, which breaks Ubot exe files. 

• 3 years later...
On 9/21/2020 at 3:43 AM, Secretus said:

Hey! I figured out how to fix this after 5 days! I had the same issues as you. Here is the solution:

.NET Framework 4.8 is not the only thing you need to download. You will also need to download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable. BUT; normally if you have 64 bit on your PC / VPS, you would go for the x64 version by default. But that is not the what you should be downloading! (Talking from 5 days of frustration!)

But I found out, that since UBot Studio is running on x86 (hence being within the Program Files (x86)), you will need to uninstall the Visual C++ Redistributable x64 version (if installed), then restart your PC. Then you will need to download the x86 version of that. After successful installation of that, simply restart your PC again. - Now it should work flawlessly!

Hope it works out for you, the way it worked out for me!

Thank you. Was stuck on this for hours on hours. Turns out it's a super easy setup just needs x86..