UBot Underground

Ubot Studio X — You'll Have Triple The Browser Firepower.

@ubotguy

No worries here.

I just think it is best to get those kinds of questions via a one-on-one with support.

I could make a comment but if it turns out I was wrong then there would be "heck" to pay.

Buddy :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely grateful for HelloInsomnia's step-by-step suggestions regarding creating a backup directory prior to upgrading. (link: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22154-read-this

Are you serious? So much is not working! How do I submit the entire update to the tracker? Ui check boxes not working. Cannot switch back and fourth from code view with so many different commands. In

This month

ExBrowser VS XBrowser    ;)

"So we spent the last year working on it, and updating the UBot Studio core, and now that it’s done I couldn’t be more proud."

THIS is exciting!

i just wish that they could be more descriptive on what these so called upgrade entail. i mean if its just the ability to use chrome and firefox, most of us already have that!

have the made improvements to the exbrowser platform?

do they at least match all of exbrowsers abilities?

do they at least match all of exbrowsers abilities?

I'm not sure that there necessarily has to be a feature-for-feature "match" with ExBrowser for the multi-browser functionality being announced to be useful.

But as I alluded to previously, I'm cautiously optimistic that the multi-browser functionality described in the announcement will extend to apps/bots that are compiled with UBot Studio.

To the extent this newly announced functionality is relegated to only being operational from within UBot Studio itself, and cannot be extended to compiled apps/bots, it leaves ExBrowser with a competitive advantage.

I guess we'll find out soon enough, but does anyone already know if the multi-browser functionality will extend to compiled apps/bots?

I'm not sure that there necessarily has to be a feature-for-feature "match" with ExBrowser for the multi-browser functionality being announced to be useful.

But as I alluded to previously, I'm cautiously optimistic that the multi-browser functionality described in the announcement will extend to apps/bots that are compiled with UBot Studio.

To the extent this newly announced functionality is relegated to only being operational from within UBot Studio itself, and cannot be extended to compiled apps/bots, it leaves ExBrowser with a competitive advantage.

I guess we'll find out soon enough, but does anyone already know if the multi-browser functionality will extend to compiled apps/bots?

if this is the case?

then what is the point?

they could have left the browser issue alone(it already been fixed, ask dan) and put that year to work on other issues

i dont think they spent a year only that updating browser , haha
something about bugs .error , complie , download support file .......... should be improved
cant say anything , if they fail , they cant earn money from subcriber

Some of the posts in this thread seem to have a negative or whiney under-current to them..... I bet you were the same kids who cried every christmas morning growing up because you wanted more, wanted different, wanted better, wanted what someone else got. pfffft!

(Drops the mic while proudly standing on the soap-box) before exiting the stage with class and grace.

• Like 1

Some of the posts in this thread seem to have a negative or whiney under-current to them.....

When everything is done correctly - there is very little negative. I think, this is an occasion to reflect.

I myself am grateful. 4 version - is amazing :) ! And i solved all my tasks with v4. But the technologies become obsolete. And if do not move with them, - what will come of this?

A bit more than just a browser:

"So we spent the last year working on it, and updating the UBot Studio core, and now that it’s done I couldn’t be more proud."

http://network.ubotstudio.com/blog/announcing-ubot-studio-x/

Anything he says.  I believe.  Cant wait :)

first i dont like the way it just overwrote v59

the firefox external browser does not load

i cant see how to click on anything in the chrome browser it just collapses if you click anything

the majority of my plugins don't load

what is this mandatory update notification? ( i click the ok button and i get anothe notice- update file missing!

so far not impressed

how do i get my hands on the last version of 5.9?

I just gave it a little test with a fresh new bot... my plugins loaded and it used chorme browser and everything worked ok. I'll have to figure out how to run it headless and hide the cmd window and likely several other little things, but overall at least with my simple little test, it seems pretty awesome.

*Update - I loaded one of my existing bots that has a few thousand lines on code, uses base64 images in it, and uses a multitude of plugins. Everything loaded fine. The only Issue I am facing so far is that the gui isn't loading, and i cant even load it in the 'load html' option. So, at the moment I am unable to test the functionality.

For those having issues - what interface did you build the bot with? Native UI elements, HTML (Ustrap, etc.), Aymen's XAML plugin, or? I have no problem with opening bots built using the XAML plugin, but seem to have an issue with old bots and new bots (blank project created in X) when trying to use code from HTML builders... is that a common denominator, I wonder?

Very excited to get to work with X, hope this can be sorted and fixed quickly for those having issues.

Any issues you have please send them to the tracker here: http://tracker.ubotstudio.com

Are you serious? So much is not working! How do I submit the entire update to the tracker? Ui check boxes not working. Cannot switch back and fourth from code view with so many different commands. In External Browser not working properly with soooo many commands. Cannot open up any of my ubots not created within the new update. Ubot is currently UNUSABLE with this new update. Please rollback update until you're ready to launch. Clearly this was a premature launch.  

Edited by samuelh234
  • Like 2

Are you serious? So much is not working! How do I submit the entire update to the tracker? Ui check boxes not working. Cannot switch back and fourth from code view with so many different commands. In External Browser not working properly with soooo many commands. Cannot open up any of my ubots not created within the new update. Ubot is currently UNUSABLE with this new update. Please rollback update until you're ready to launch. Clearly this was a premature launch.  

^^ This.

One of my most used bots is not showing node view and is missing the entire UI. You're going to get buried with support tickets at this rate and it's clearly not an issue with people's bots.

I am telling you to submit your issues there where the Ubot team can work on them. This is how you submit bugs to Ubot. I am trying to tell you all this so that hopefully the bugs can get fixed as quickly as possible. The Ubot team will actually see the issues if you submit them there.