UBot Underground

Ubot Studio X — You'll Have Triple The Browser Firepower.

This is just pure excitement! There very few real complaints against ubot...

1- Browser issues
2- Ubot branding even when you pay for unbranded
3- Ubot 'support files'

Looks like they are in the process of knocking the #1 complaint off of the list!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely grateful for HelloInsomnia's step-by-step suggestions regarding creating a backup directory prior to upgrading. (link: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22154-read-this

Are you serious? So much is not working! How do I submit the entire update to the tracker? Ui check boxes not working. Cannot switch back and fourth from code view with so many different commands. In

This month

it will become a whole lot more. In the next version of UBot Studio — UBot Studio X — you'll have triple the browser options.

That's right: Choose from Chrome, Firefox, or PhantomJS right inside of UBot Studio X—without needing to learn any new, complicated commands.

------------------

anyone know any other new features coming?

The email I received didn't mention any other features. Having access to additional browsers will be handy. I love all of the external plugins that I have, but the fact is, I would prefer that all of that stuff was built in and standard with ubot.

[...] I would prefer that all of that stuff was built in and standard with ubot.

+1

I'm cautiously optimistic that the functionality described in the announcement will extend to apps/bots that are compiled with UBot Studio. To the extent this newly announced functionality is relegated to only being operational from within UBot Studio itself, and cannot be extended to compiled apps/bots, it leaves ExBrowser with a competitive advantage as it relates to compiled apps/bots (reference link).

The email I received didn't mention any other features

I bet you get them as the email also said (we've spent the last year updating the UBot Studio core)

I'm the opposite on that Big E.

I would prefer they increase the monthly subscription price 10x what it is now and make it mandatory so that they generate an impressive monthly income on it that will keep them motivated to push out updates more often.

• Like 1

I'm interested, what the developers will show. I still use version 4  :)  :mellow:.

Ubot 6 will be support PhantomJS, but:

PhantomJS development is suspended until further notice

Why this technology? This news from march. Ubot will be use selenium for core?

In any case, a new update is a kind of joy! Nice work! I wait and will buy update, after release.

Edited by Misha

hey can u send me a pm...i have a few questions about programming

I'm interested, what the developers will show. I still use version 4  :)  :mellow:.

Ubot 6 will be support PhantomJS, but:

Why this technology? This news from march. Ubot will be use selenium for core?

In any case, a new update is a kind of joy! Nice work! I wait and will buy update, after release.

I'm the opposite on that Big E.

I would prefer they increase the monthly subscription price 10x what it is now and make it mandatory so that they generate an impressive monthly income on it that will keep them motivated to push out updates more often.

Thanks god and seth thinks totally different than you.

• Like 1

At least for me, EXB never dies. it has commands that you can't find in other plugins, like JSON parsing. so it's not about just the browser. let's not forget Dan CARES about the customers - bugfixes and updates.

Having different browsers is cool, I just hope this X version of UBot has fixed/added a few reported/asked stuff by the users -in the tracker- as well. let's see.

i think after ubot x release , exbrowser will be useless because ubotstudio x have AI selector which dont require any exp about xpath or something

• Like 1

This is not the place for getting confirmations like this.

If you need to know then I suggest putting a ticket in to Support.

Buddy

I thought the question is probably in the minds of a lot of people who by your logic would have to swamp support with tickets when an official could just as easily pop on here to offer the correct information. Apologies if I was incorrect.

stable and can run 24x7 without any bugs are the most important!!

Where this information?  <_< We are offered only a new browser :) .

But, i can affirm, even the best browser can crash. You can find "how create crash chrome" in google. Enjoy.

Edited by Misha

Where this information?  <_< We are offered only a new browser :) .

A bit more than just a browser:

"So we spent the last year working on it, and updating the UBot Studio core, and now that it’s done I couldn’t be more proud."

http://network.ubotstudio.com/blog/announcing-ubot-studio-x/

• Like 1