UBot Underground

Thanks for this Write Up! Good to read positive things about Ubot Studio.

STM is 99 dollars a month. Can you recommend any cheaper/free resource for someone who wants to get into Affiliate marketing?

Somewhere one can get good practical info and not hype and incorrect info?

Yes, this service includes STM and Madd private forums and Many spy tools which are your eyes and ears to know what is working right now and where you can start. 
http://affcheaptools.com/amember/aff/go/johnwalton

it's 67 or something and you get over $1000/month of super relevant tools to get started. 
ping me on skype if ya want, i've been full time since 2011 and know the market intimately. There's some tools that go for $400 a month and uBot could be designed to do this. The customers can pay a lot for tools, $1000 a month for the 'big' affs is normal. There's a market there! :)

If uBot could scrape ads like some of the services in there, people pay $200 a month for that data. It's fun when you hit a gold mine campaign but you have to bleed out for a while why you buy data to optimize, < 1/10 campaigns launched are profitable right away, super rare,  0% ROI tho is almost guaranteed profitable with some optimizations. 
Affiliate marketing is a combination of human psychology and math.

• Like 2