UBot Underground

[Sell] How To Spy On Google Adwords Competitors In Realtime [Source Code + Course + Secret Method]

Hello everyone, I decided to release my personal method on how to Spy on Google Adwords.

I had it first on PHP but decided to migrate to UBot 5 and extend.

http://wizardofbots.com/network/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/adwordswob.jpg

Do you ever wondered how SEMRush gets all the PPC data from Google Adwords? Have you ever wanted to do it by yourself but you dont have the technical expertise to code this?

Let me help you, this course will guide you through learning the following thinks:

• Grab ads from search results and knowing how to search them for local campaigns.
  • Original method for spying on Google Adwords PPC competitors in realtime.
  • Process grabbed ads and add them to Datagrid UI.
  • Add data to SQLite local database.
  • Add data to Remote MYSQL database.
  • Multithread for many searches using local lists and variables.
  • Use proxy to get more laser targeted PPC ads.

Knowing this will allow you to feed your application with important competitors campaigns and decide how to build your own ad and improve it. You wont have to pay $100 per month.

What are you waiting for?

image003.png

NOTE: If buyers request new features I will have to raise the price of the course.

CUSTOM MODS WILL BE DEALT IN PRIVATE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting, let my bank account breathe a bit and I'm in.

Ok!

Im sure many people might be able to use this method to monetize very well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You do realize that is not how SEMRush works? Basically sure, you simply scrape Google (easy peasy), but then comes this

- Your IP will sooner or later get blocked

- Local queries don't come by local modifiers to the keyword but someone in Miami searches marketing and gets totally different results than you do based on their IP. 

Your concept is rather basic: Scrape google and then post it into a DB (local/remote). You could NEVER build a replacement for SEMRush for $90/ month ;) 

Now , of course, if you want to scrape in your IP only then its fine, but you should mention that to people that are not really well versed in this space.

You do realize that is not how SEMRush works? Basically sure, you simply scrape Google (easy peasy), but then comes this

- Your IP will sooner or later get blocked

- Local queries don't come by local modifiers to the keyword but someone in Miami searches marketing and gets totally different results than you do based on their IP. 

Your concept is rather basic: Scrape google and then post it into a DB (local/remote). You could NEVER build a replacement for SEMRush for $90/ month ;)

Now , of course, if you want to scrape in your IP only then its fine, but you should mention that to people that are not really well versed in this space.

This is educational, Im selling SOURCE CODE + VIDEO TUTORIAL.

Obviously if I made a clone of SEMRush I wouldnt be posting the source here. Also I will require Python and more power and ventures. So hope everything is clear now.