UBot Underground

[Updated 03/12/2019] G-Indexer: Google Instant Link Indexing Software / Index Websites, Backlinks, Parasite Pages Fast

More than likely the entire domain or sub domain was already banned.Try creating a short url from another page on the same domain on goo.gl by hand and if you get the same error then its because that domain is banned.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, Xevil can be used to solve the Recapcha's when using the Google Submit. You would need to setup your computers host file to intercept the call to 2captcha.com Look online for information on doing

G-INDEXER V.2.5 Update Released On 03/12/2019   A new platform was added to the Brute Force to help increase indexing rates. There will be a few more platforms coming soon as we continue to add them.

This is a great tool guys. It is a little slow in my testing however indexation rate is through the roof using it.   This is not stated so I'll state this for those who end up buying this software to

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - ended up purchasing 4 licenses (so far). Been running it 24/7 ever since. It seems to be improving with each version. On the proxies link, you are directing people to Storm Proxies. We already had 2 x 200 thread subscriptions. The only software we were using with Storm was G-Indexer (3 and 15 minute gateways). We got 2 "love letters" today telling us our accounts had been terminated (might have been for a different reason - not sure).

We are processing about 20,000 URLs each day on each license (only 4 installed so far), so about 80,000 URLs. Can you recommend any other proxy provider (or method) that we can use to keep processing these requests?

• Like 1

Hi - ended up purchasing 4 licenses (so far). Been running it 24/7 ever since. It seems to be improving with each version. On the proxies link, you are directing people to Storm Proxies. We already had 2 x 200 thread subscriptions. The only software we were using with Storm was G-Indexer (3 and 15 minute gateways). We got 2 "love letters" today telling us our accounts had been terminated (might have been for a different reason - not sure).

We are processing about 20,000 URLs each day on each license (only 4 installed so far), so about 80,000 URLs. Can you recommend any other proxy provider (or method) that we can use to keep processing these requests?

I sent you a PM.

I've been comparing my buddy's proxies vs mine for the past 2 hours.

Same supplier, same setup, totally different results.

My proxies work with Scrapebox and on other tools like GSA SER, etc.

However, when I use mine on for G-Indexer, it's like they arent working bc nothing gets indexed.

When I use his, almost instant indexation.

I've been messing with this for too long and can't pinpoint any difference.

Is there perhaps a specific preference on proxies (semi, dedicated, location, etc)?

Thx

Update on Storm Proxies. They eventually wrote back and said that they had a problem with their PayPal account and needed everyone to resubscribe. I ended up going with Proxy Rack but so far have not seen any URLs index. With storm I was at least seeing close to 100% indexing within 24 hours.

Any recommendations? It would seem that reverse connect are a better way to go, otherwise we would burn through massive amounts of proxies fast?

I've been comparing my buddy's proxies vs mine for the past 2 hours.

Same supplier, same setup, totally different results.

My proxies work with Scrapebox and on other tools like GSA SER, etc.

However, when I use mine on for G-Indexer, it's like they arent working bc nothing gets indexed.

When I use his, almost instant indexation.

I've been messing with this for too long and can't pinpoint any difference.

Is there perhaps a specific preference on proxies (semi, dedicated, location, etc)?

Thx

The only function that requires quality proxies be used is the Google Submit. But with Brute Force anything should work really. I have even used Tor proxies and never had a problem indexing. Try increasing the Brute Force timeout and see if that helps.

Update on Storm Proxies. They eventually wrote back and said that they had a problem with their PayPal account and needed everyone to resubscribe. I ended up going with Proxy Rack but so far have not seen any URLs index. With storm I was at least seeing close to 100% indexing within 24 hours.

Any recommendations? It would seem that reverse connect are a better way to go, otherwise we would burn through massive amounts of proxies fast?

Well if Storm Proxies isn't complaining about the way G-INDEXER is using their proxies I would just say stay with them. I really like their services and when my subscription ends I will resubscribe since I have never had a problem using them. I did hear back from them though and they told me the same as you that they had a problem with their paypal account.

Hi, you say that you support Xevil for Google captcha solving. Could you please advise whether it is the XEvil software from Xrumer. I figured that it may be cheaper to run the XEvil application than to use 2captcha. Please could you advise how XEvil works and whether it can be run for Google submit function?

Thank you!

I have no idea how much this software even taps into 2captcha. I have not seen our 2captcha balance reduce at all (and we have processed close to 300,000 URLs so far)...

I would say when using the Brute Force to index a mass amount of urls the speed of indexing has increased. This is because up to 100 urls are being processed at a time instead of one url per thread with the Google Url submit. It can take up to an hour to see the indexing start to take place though.

You will need to provide both an api key from 2captcha as well as provide your own set of proxies.

Hi. Give me yours email or skype. I have one private question before buying.

Hey guys, just a word of warning. I don't know if this has been stated or not but DO NOT use the force indexing on the money site. I have reviewed the sites it submits to and they are chinese sites that can hurt your money sites. I wouldn't even advise them on T2 unless you know how to clean the links. Not trashing the tool but be very careful on the force indexing option. It has its place but I don't know if it's been stated to not use towards the money site at all.

Hey guys, just a word of warning. I don't know if this has been stated or not but DO NOT use the force indexing on the money site. I have reviewed the sites it submits to and they are chinese sites that can hurt your money sites. I wouldn't even advise them on T2 unless you know how to clean the links. Not trashing the tool but be very careful on the force indexing option. It has its place but I don't know if it's been stated to not use towards the money site at all.

how do you know the sites, is there a report somewhere?

By sniffing the traffic on that module Tony. No there's no report that I know of. The data is obfuscated so I sniffed the traffic and went to the sites manually.

Hi, you say that you support Xevil for Google captcha solving. Could you please advise whether it is the XEvil software from Xrumer. I figured that it may be cheaper to run the XEvil application than to use 2captcha. Please could you advise how XEvil works and whether it can be run for Google submit function?

Thank you!

Thank you!

Yes, Xevil can be used to solve the Recapcha's when using the Google Submit. You would need to setup your computers host file to intercept the call to 2captcha.com Look online for information on doing so. Or send me a PM and I can help walk you through it.

I have no idea how much this software even taps into 2captcha. I have not seen our 2captcha balance reduce at all (and we have processed close to 300,000 URLs so far)...

If you're using just the Brute Force and not the Google Submit the cost for solving the captchas are much lower.

i am using magic index , is it different to it  ? it dont also require gmail accounts .

thank

Not sure how it compares since I have never used Magic Index.

what method we are using now, Brut Force only or does the normal method work too again?

Not sure if Google Submit is working like it was to index pages. Some people say its working but that you need a lot of proxies to index a large amount of urls. Give it a try on a few urls and see.

Hi. Give me yours email or skype. I have one private question before buying.

Sent you a PM.

Yes, its stated at the top of the sales page as well as a word of warning within the software. Using the Google Submit function is safe for your own sites and domains, however using the Brute Force directly on your own pages is not recommended.

• Like 2

I never knew it submits to Chinese sites. I am using the indexer on my tier 1 web 2.0 links and the indexing rate is pretty damn good, well it was until the latest update. For some reason, the indexing rate seems to have gone down when indexing with Brute Force. Any idea why?

For my money site urls, I use Minik's Social Signals Boss Twitter submitter. It is basically a software that tweets website urls out through hundreds of Twitter accounts. I heard that the devs are going to be releasing a software for every social media platform. This is a great way of indexing website urls in a safe way but the process is just too slow for web 2.0. I have used the software on my website with 5,000 pages without too much content and over a week, not only did Google index all of the pages but they also went up in rankings which is a win win. I am considering of getting a few more licence keys for G INDEXER as it works well on tier 1 links.

• Like 1

The software was working great for us - we processed about 30,000 Web2.0 and Social Bookmark URLs over the last 5 days and so far have not seen one URL index when we checked today. Not sure if the brute force method has become less (or not) effective anymore? We fixed up our subscription to Storm Proxy as well so I know its not a proxy issue.

Hi, Is this indexer still working with the brute force option today?

Yes, I spoke with dman2306 over PM to figure out why he wasn't able to index his links with Brute Force and it's because he was running an outdated site list. As of right now G-INDEXER checks and downloads a new site list when the software is reopened. However, in the next update the software will check for a new site list when the software starts and every 24 hours while the software is running.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I spoke with dman2306 over PM to figure out why he wasn't able to index his links with Brute Force and it's because he was running an outdated site list. As of right now G-INDEXER checks and downloads a new site list when the software is reopened. However, in the next update the software will check for a new site list when the software starts and every 24 hours while the software is running.

can you sent me your skype , i want to question something  before purchasing