UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

I noticed a bug on the "table set row style by index" command of the plugin.

The display on the table looks like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Co3lre6ey5KgcPUglng01-fGOu6ouSs/view?usp=drivesdkwhen i use it.

Also, How can i get the indexes of the selected checkbox on the table? It only works on the default "delete" button.

I will try to use it to check all the accounts one by one.

This is what I did

define get_selected_indexes {
    clear list(%index_totals)
    wait(0.1)
    add list to list(%index_totals,$list from text($plugin function("UStrapPlugin.dll", "$table get selected indexes", "YORUTABLENAMEHERE"),","),"Delete","Global")
    wait(0.1)
    set(#get_selected_indexes,$replace(%index_totals,$new line,","),"Global")
    wait(0.1)
    set(#total_selected,$list total(%index_totals),"Global")
}

Think thats what your looking for

This is what I did

define get_selected_indexes {

clear list(%index_totals)

wait(0.1)

add list to list(%index_totals,$list from text($plugin function("UStrapPlugin.dll", "$table get selected indexes", "YORUTABLENAMEHERE"),","),"Delete","Global")

wait(0.1)

set(#get_selected_indexes,$replace(%index_totals,$new line,","),"Global")

wait(0.1)

set(#total_selected,$list total(%index_totals),"Global")

}

Think thats what your looking for

Thanks! I overlooked the functions..

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: Language translator button/dropdown.

When language is selected it will change all the visible text in the interface to selected language.

You can use something like this https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=zh-TW&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fbmarketingautomation.com

This will give our users language option.

Nice suggestion! 

I'm having a serious problem with modals, I do not know why sometimes my modals start to appear behind the elements of the component view, even though I put them "bring foward" they are not left behind. Anyone have any clues to fix this? I have noticed this since ustrap version 2.2.4

Edited by Emanu2000
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a serious problem with modals, I do not know why sometimes my modals start to appear behind the elements of the component view, even though I put them "bring foward" they are not left behind. Anyone have any clues to fix this? I have noticed this since ustrap version 2.2.4

add this to your custom css:

.modal{

z-index: 10000000 !important;
}

I noticed a bug when adding a define on buttons that has a parameter.

For example i enter it like this

define("doThis")

then after saving it looks like this

define("doThis")()

It adds a blank parenthesis at the end.

There's no problem if the define dont have a parameter.

It's kinda annoying because i need to edit all the buttons again and remove those extra parenthesis..

Also, if you have time. Please kindly add a "Copy" command on context menu.

There's already a "Cut" command and copy will help transferring similar commands to other tabs.

• 2 weeks later...

add this to your custom css:

.modal{

z-index: 10000000 !important;
}

Sorry Carl, but not work for me.....I solved the bug by creating all the modals again, copying the same component IDs from them so as not to break my code in ustrap, so they got back on top of the other components, but it gave me a lot of unnecessary work

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought Ustrap to use the WYSIWUG editor in a bot 

but insert images and insert video doesn't work inside ubot or when you complie 

it works when you preview it from Ustrap but i assume Ustrap uses a different browser

can you fix this Carl?

I wouldnt have bought Ustrap if i had know that the WYSIWUG doesnt work in Ubot 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Carl,

I've came across a problem loading table data in a UStrap tab. If the table data is loaded in the opening tab the table data displays perfectly but if it's not the opening tab the table data overshoots the UI. See video below. Any idea's on a fix? I've been struggling with this for quite sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m0kWOZOGjaQ

Edited by KevinMick
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone heard from Carl? It looks like the last time he posted on here was in May. I've had a support ticket on lazybots.com for over 2 months. Has he given up on this project?

Edited by KevinMick
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Im stuck on an older version 2.2.4 because the update doesnt work.

Have tried running as admin to update and fails.

need latest download link.

Also dynamic drop-downs not sure if im just not using it right or what, but I set a list of items and set the %listname where needed, and variable where needed and the dropdown never populates.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, can't update past 2.18 and 2.18 will allow me to create the UI, but go to export and runs indefinitely without ever showing the code. Any resolutions anyone is aware of? Disabled my anti-virus when running and installing. This was my last tool to create UI's and now have no other options. Anyone have any suggestions? Need a UI building resource to continue. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just bought your UStrap. I did not receive any email with the download link, etc. I tried to see if I was able to contact you via. your support page, but you do not allow new registrations.

How would I be able to contact you?

Thanks!