UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

Thanks Carl,

Would you fix the updating issue as well?

Version 2.2.0 got updated to 2.2.1, (opened a project the area became blank) closed UStrap opened it, and it's again 2.2.0 prompting for the update to 2.2.1

UPDATE: 

Manually downloaded the update.zip, extracted and ran v2.2.1, opened a project, the area is blank, please check this:

https://pasteboard.co/HZpSeKT.png

Edited by Marani
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Thanks Carl,

Would you fix the updating issue as well?

Version 2.2.0 got updated to 2.2.1, (opened a project the area became blank) closed UStrap opened it, and it's again 2.2.0 prompting for the update to 2.2.1

UPDATE: 

Manually downloaded the update.zip, extracted and ran v2.2.1, opened a project, the area is blank, please check this:

https://pasteboard.co/HZpSeKT.png

Update sent v2.2.2 for the fix, sorry about that guys!

If you are stuck in a cycle, it is most probably because you have the old version of UStrap installed.. If you have UStrap in your program files you need to uninstall it. 

Thanks again,

Carl

I'm running Ustrap from a standalone folder on another drive.

Opened it, prompted to update to 2.2.2 I accepted, downloaded and unpacked, version 2.2.2 opened, tried to open a project, again, the area is blank.

Closed Ustrap 2.2.2, clicked on Ustrap icon again it's 2.2.0 asking for an update!

How do I find the downloaded folder location to run it from there?

Opened it, prompted to update to 2.2.2 I accepted, downloaded and unpacked, version 2.2.2 opened, tried to open a project, again, the area is blank.

Closed Ustrap 2.2.2, clicked on Ustrap icon again it's 2.2.0 asking for an update!

I tested here and seems to work for me. I don’t know what’s going on there with the cycling. I have a feeling that what is happening is the download is extracted to a temp directory and something is blocking the app from overwriting the old files. Perhaps your antivirus or something like that. You could try running the app as admin but not sure that would work.

I will do some more testing today and try and find the problem. I understand this is probably frustrating for you, sorry about this.

Closed Ustrap 2.2.2, clicked on Ustrap icon again it's 2.2.0 asking for an update!

Please try to update to v2.2.3 and see how that goes. 

• Like 1

I had a little bit of trouble with the latest update, turned out I had to run the software in Admin and not from a temp location. If the update appears to stutter and stop, there will be an update.zip in your temp files just extract and overwrite to your og folder and your back in action. 

The plugin update is a nice addition to set column header but the datepicker and getting started tour/tutorial are awesome new features. Not having to use jing or create specific graphics for user manual - just screen shots now; is also going to save me so much time. Appreciate that your consistent with your updates Carl!!!, this really is the best ui builder! 

Got it working finally, thanks Carl for helping me downloading the right file.

Cool new features, damn sexy alerts now LOVE IT (especially supervan theme).

Can't wait for the Tour feature demo.

Great job Carl, Thanks.

Got it working finally, thanks Carl for helping me downloading the right file.

Cool new features, damn sexy alerts now LOVE IT (especially supervan theme).

Can't wait for the Tour feature demo.

Great job Carl, Thanks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8P_yklfuZYM

• Like 2

something wrong with the updater

i already update to 2.1.8 and it ask for update to 2.2.4... so i update it

when i run ustrap next time, it will be on 2.1.8 and ask to update again... so it is a never ending update loop...

anyone facing the same issue?
carl, can you please fix this?

something wrong with the updater

i already update to 2.1.8 and it ask for update to 2.2.4... so i update it

when i run ustrap next time, it will be on 2.1.8 and ask to update again... so it is a never ending update loop...

anyone facing the same issue?

carl, can you please fix this?

Oh, thanks! this made me sure it wasn't on my side.

Check your PM.

• Like 1

Its your pc, mine did the same thing... Just find the folder it extracted too and overwrite your existing ustrap one with it.

I had a little bit of trouble with the latest update, turned out I had to run the software in Admin and not from a temp location. If the update appears to stutter and stop, there will be an update.zip in your temp files just extract and overwrite to your og folder and your back in action. 

The plugin update is a nice addition to set column header but the datepicker and getting started tour/tutorial are awesome new features. Not having to use jing or create specific graphics for user manual - just screen shots now; is also going to save me so much time. Appreciate that your consistent with your updates Carl!!!, this really is the best ui builder! 

Oh, thanks! this made me sure it wasn't on my side.

Check your PM.

thanks for your help, finally got this resolved.

i found the reason of this issue... 

when update new version, it is updating all other files, but it failed to replace ustarp.exe file, because the file is running

• 2 weeks later...

hi~ I bought this plugin,, but the email with url did not come yet.. and I can't register my account at your website.. because the confirmation mail also didn't come.. What do I have to? Plz let me know.. Thanks for your nice program.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: Language translator button/dropdown.

When language is selected it will change all the visible text in the interface to selected language.

You can use something like this https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=zh-TW&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fbmarketingautomation.com

This will give our users language option.

With the WYSIWYG editor can you adjust its size in the bot interface? 

and then load text as a variable into it? 

1. Yes, you can adjust the width (dragging) and height (setting the size) of it inside UStrap.

2. Yes, it accepts #varibale as the the input text.

• Like 1