UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Update 2.1.8 ..... it is not possible to compile (export) the code, it stays in the screen of construction forever

cv9hbU2.png

Whoops, sorry about that!

Just sent an update for the fix, V2.1.9!

Hello Carl, I made the last update 2.1.6 (although it was not announced)

... let's go to the results

The "display component" command returned to normal operation

Memory leak due to "Dynamic select" still persists

A new problem appeared, I believe that because you are repairing the select component, it is now no longer dynamically updating the values of the variable list, besides the pre-select is also not working ...

see the video below:

This has also been fixed with this update...

• Like 1

2.1.9 failing to unpack and failing to install

Video: https://www.screencast.com/t/3IPVhA79

So it wasn't just me (been struggling with it for 2 days!), had a ticket with him and this the working solution finally, just tried and it works:

Make sure to backup your projects first, mine are gone!

Uninstall UStrap, but keep the appdata/local/ustrap folder as this is where your UStrap files are stored. 
Download the link: (Will send you on Skype as he may doesn't want it to be here).
Extract the update.zip to a directory you choose. 
Run the .exe from that directory..
Edited by Marani

Still not updating on its own shows failed, and have to manually download the package that contains 15,000+ files in all.

total installed 17,309 inside 2438 folders, 316 MB in size

This is the total install of Ustrap, there needs to be something done about the auto-update, and the number of files.  

Hi everyone, I am thinking about purchasing UStrap but I have a couple of questions first:

1. does UStrap load faster than the UI built into UBOT?

2. would you guys recommend this above any of the other UBOT UI Builders?

Many thanks,

Kevin

Edited by KevinMick

Unibotsi, Yes it will work with Ubot X, I just think they are having problems with the installer at the moment after reading every post in this thread. It would be nice if the developer would start answering some of our questions.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I am thinking about purchasing UStrap but I have a couple of questions first:

1. does UStrap load faster than the UI built into UBOT?

2. would you guys recommend this above any of the other UBOT UI Builders?

Many thanks,

Kevin

1. Not really tested, it is probably slightly slower as more css and js will be loaded, but nothing noticeable.

2. This is a NodeJS application, not built with ubot, meaning the UStrap application is a lot faster than other builders. I would say UStrap has a lot of features and due to been styled using bootstrap, there is an inbuilt theme builder allowing easy styling of the components.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCERYs-xnVI4FsnYziF1W0KA

Thanks

Hello Carl, is it possible to embed a js datepicker using the custom html component? ...

is the tip for you to incorporate this component, it is very useful for various situations ;)

I will add this as a component

Just create a button in ustrap to run this define:

define choose_time {
    set(#date,$plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$date picker dialog v2", "Date Dialog", "dd/MM/yyyy", "FFF3F3F3", "FFF3C1C1,000000", "FF778ABD,000000", "Center App", "", "Single", "True", "True", "True", "True", "True", "True", "True"),"Global")
}

Can something be done for now on the 1000s of lines in the css file, and minify the css code thats generated.  takes forever on some machines to load it.

Also what would cause UI elements to go blank after someone has written in them.

Such as a input, typing inside it as soon as you click away it disappears

Can something be done for now on the 1000s of lines in the css file, and minify the css code thats generated.  takes forever on some machines to load it.

Also what would cause UI elements to go blank after someone has written in them.

Such as a input, typing inside it as soon as you click away it disappears

Yes, the main reason for the rebuild is to make the application smaller, compiling all modules into a single file rather than hundreds of files. I will also be optimising the css too.

Not really sure actually, you have set the variables on them? Also which version of ubot are you using?

Thanks