UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

Hi Marton,

The 50% discount period ended on the 1st January, this was stated on the sales page. I am currently offering 30% discount to all users now. Use coupon code SAVE30% to get it!

Thanks

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Hi Marton,

The 50% discount period ended on the 1st January, this was stated on the sales page. I am currently offering 30% discount to all users now. Use coupon code SAVE30% to get it!

Thanks

I see, I missed that.

Suggestions:

Option to execute a define when tab is clicked
- undo/redo
- vertical tabs
- Import icon url on tabs and others
- Buttons option to change the attributes of the button when clicked. For example you have Run,Pause,Stop button. When the user clicked the run button it will become disabled so it will not get automatically click run twice. (I think this is a little tricky)
- save and load projects
- option to encrypt the files generated so they cant steal your UI

Bugs:
- When i try to import this code below it doesnt show anything

ui html panel("<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset=\"utf-8\">
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<style>
    body,html \{
        font-family: Segoe, \"Segoe UI\", \"DejaVu Sans\", \"Trebuchet MS\", Verdana, \"sans-serif\";
        font-size: 12px;
    \}

hr \{
        color: gray;
        height: 1px;
    \}
</style>
</head>

<body>
<input type=\"button\" value=\"Import file\" onClick=\"ubot.runScript(\'updateUploadFile()\')\"/>
<span variable=\"#updateExcelFilenameStatus\" fillwith=\"innerhtml\"></span><br><br>

<table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\">
  <tbody>
    <tr>
      <td width=\"25%\"><label><input variable=\"#thirdPhaseCheckbox\" fillwith=\"checked\" type=\"checkbox\" name=\"checkbox\" id=\"checkbox\" /> Third phase</label></td>
      <td width=\"75%\"><label><input variable=\"#fullscreenCheckbox\" fillwith=\"checked\" type=\"checkbox\" name=\"checkbox\" id=\"checkbox\" /> Browser fullscreen</label></td>
    </tr>
  </tbody>
</table>

<br>
<hr>
<span variable=\"#updateMainStatus\" fillwith=\"innerhtml\"></span><br><hr>
<input type=\"button\" name=\"button\" id=\"button\" value=\"Debug\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'debug()\')\"/>
</body>
</html>
",200)

Suggestions:

Option to execute a define when tab is clicked

- undo/redo

- vertical tabs

- Import icon url on tabs and others

- Buttons option to change the attributes of the button when clicked. For example you have Run,Pause,Stop button. When the user clicked the run button it will become disabled so it will not get automatically click run twice. (I think this is a little tricky)

- save and load projects

- option to encrypt the files generated so they cant steal your UIBugs:

- When i try to import this code below it doesnt show anything

ui html panel("<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset=\"utf-8\">
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<style>
    body,html \{
        font-family: Segoe, \"Segoe UI\", \"DejaVu Sans\", \"Trebuchet MS\", Verdana, \"sans-serif\";
        font-size: 12px;
    \}

hr \{
        color: gray;
        height: 1px;
    \}
</style>
</head>

<body>
<input type=\"button\" value=\"Import file\" onClick=\"ubot.runScript(\'updateUploadFile()\')\"/>
<span variable=\"#updateExcelFilenameStatus\" fillwith=\"innerhtml\"></span><br><br>

<table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\">
  <tbody>
    <tr>
      <td width=\"25%\"><label><input variable=\"#thirdPhaseCheckbox\" fillwith=\"checked\" type=\"checkbox\" name=\"checkbox\" id=\"checkbox\" /> Third phase</label></td>
      <td width=\"75%\"><label><input variable=\"#fullscreenCheckbox\" fillwith=\"checked\" type=\"checkbox\" name=\"checkbox\" id=\"checkbox\" /> Browser fullscreen</label></td>
    </tr>
  </tbody>
</table>

<br>
<hr>
<span variable=\"#updateMainStatus\" fillwith=\"innerhtml\"></span><br><hr>
<input type=\"button\" name=\"button\" id=\"button\" value=\"Debug\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'debug()\')\"/>
</body>
</html>
",200)

Hi, thanks for the suggestions! I will look at getting those added.

As for the bug, it is not one. You can only import code that has been generated by UStrap.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the suggestions! I will look at getting those added.

As for the bug, it is not one. You can only import code that has been generated by UStrap.

Thanks

Great! Got a few other suggestions to make it better.

- Option to export it in one html codes. The css and js will be included on the code so it will create a folder and a file on bot folder.

- For tabs: Option to add dropdown menus that when clicked it will go to new tab page

Great! Got a few other suggestions to make it better.

- Option to export it in one html codes. The css and js will be included on the code so it will create a folder and a file on bot folder.

- For tabs: Option to add dropdown menus that when clicked it will go to new tab page

Hi again,

1) You mean use the onload command to create the files when the .exe is opened? So it is easier to distribute the bot.

2) You can already create dropdown tabs where you can drag the tabs into it?

1. What i am suggesting is to have an option for the users to for export that when they choose it and export the return will be just html with js and css included in one block code. No need to create a folder and save the js and css file. Right now there's a read file code on the uihtml code when you export it. Just an option for the users for that.

2. Please let me know how to do that exactly in the tabs section. i cant find it..

Like:

Home

Action

|_action
   |_action2
   |_action3

Tab3

|_child1
  |_child2

Hey I'm curious with the tables (specifically with the search function) Is there a way to feed search criteria into this field with a variable? 

Also related to Modals: I'm trying to create extra modal windows but I am restricted to the space that is offered.. Can modals be hidden or is there a way we can add more work space so we can add more modal windows?

Hey I'm curious with the tables (specifically with the search function) Is there a way to feed search criteria into this field with a variable? 

Also related to Modals: I'm trying to create extra modal windows but I am restricted to the space that is offered.. Can modals be hidden or is there a way we can add more work space so we can add more modal windows?

No sorry you can’t with the tables. I could add a filter option but may be tricky..

Ye sure you can, just click the modalzone area and edit the dimensions from the properties pallet.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to add for suggestions:

- zoom/unzoom on the component view. Its hard to see especially when you have 2k/4k resolution

- open multiple intances of ustrap or tab for each project. Useful if you are working on multiple projects

- font size option for labels

Carl,

I didn't get time to post about an issue. in WYSYWIG Editor:

Any chance to implement something that can insert the image into the editor without needing to encode in base64? choosing the image from the computer with a Browse button?

The customer doesn't understand it and they are right.

The feature request is the ability to use google fonts in the UI (WYSYWIG editor font drop-down as well).

• 2 weeks later...

I tried compiling but it doesn't look like my design. missing some css files i'm guess. see video.

What should I do.?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/13u8bvk0b1g4q03/Ustrap%20Compiled%20GUI.mp4?dl=0

Yes you need to add the exported folder containing your js and css files to the same directory as the .exe

Hi Carl,

I bought this over the weekend.  Pretty awesome work.  Having an issue with the WYSWIG Editor though. When I set a variable named #Body and populate then open the form, it does not load anything.  Then when I click inside the editor, it replaces the variable with <p><br></p>.  Is this the intended behavior?  If so, then I will not be able to use it for what I wanted.

Cheers

Hi Carl,

I got a problem with modals.....

At the moment when using modals they pop up over just the ui. 

Can you change that so it pops up over everything? ie the main window too? 

The reason i ask is i am making a small ui that uses the browser (shock lol), the ui height is only small and the modal box is taller in height than my ui so it adds ugly scroll buttons.

Found a Bug too..... not sure if its been mentioned as not had time to read the thread for a while, but the footer height in the modal properties does not change if you set it to less than 55, i would like to be able to set it to 0 or 1

Loving the builder by the way :)

Jane

Another Bug:  I got a ticket in too on a different bug, but thought i would see here if anyone else got this working.

I have quite a few tabs and want to keep the bot compatible with smaller screens so im using the dropdown menu part on the tabs.

So this is what i done.

I made the tabs i wanted, then dragged them into the new dropdown tab i created, the tabs show under it as they should.

The problem i have is when i try and click on one of them to select it it does not do anything, so i have a nice drop down and cant access any tabs in it.

Any one got this working yet?