UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

You can do that now in custom html, write the code to generate the table html in the ui :)

Right, but is there a way to inject the generated HTML into the UI area and not the browser?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Ok so i spent some time making a nice gui, so i have some real life experiences :) and found some bugs.

Bugs

• when you copy a button it does not set in the right position when you preview.
  • can not use search in icons
  • buttons wont resize after you edited a few elements (or after you imported not sure which)
  • Click on link in components then tick button (color and size appears) click button again they go away (its a nice feature to put them there to begin with as its give me an even smaller font size (nice)
  • when you select a style on checkbox it defaults back to the label as checkbox and not the text you set for the label
  • click on a label after you have set it (set as none for color) and the title reverts back to Title
  • sometimes a tool tip will stay stuck on the screen.

Feature Requests

• option to justify icon on buttons
  • option to change label color of text areas
  • save project button, its cool importing a ui etc from a ubot file, but im sure i would like to be more organised and save these in project files / html etc without having to copy /paste / save in another app.
  • remember last button size used (this would make things faster still) for buttons etc
  • add size settings on stuff like Select, Checkbox, everything else that you can so we can keep things more fluid as at the moment we can have small buttons but large Select (dropdown) and only tiny checkbox's
  • add title to Select (optional)
  • add in some kind of line break for tool tips so we can add some kind of formatting if we need to

Still loving it.... it makes the bots much faste :) ..................Keep up the great work Carl :)

• Like 1

Right, but is there a way to inject the generated HTML into the UI area and not the browser?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

of course (use custom html component in ustrap) in the ui, then generate the html for the table then put variables in the table which you set in the bot

• Like 1

Version 1.0.4 - Update Sent!

Change Log:

• Small fix to icon pickers, where next/previous buttons would load negative values.
  • Small change to regex expression for importing ui command code.
  • Added label to Select component.
  • UStrap now automatically validates license on application startup.
  • Added “Reset Views” button to clear all views.
  • RTL support has been added to the Export tab.
  • Export now stores theme setting’s and sets theme on import.
  • Changed toolbar icons to allow more space.
  • Fixed positioning of duplicated components in preview window.
  • Added “Text Colour” to Link Component and adjusted properties.
  • Checkbox component now saves Label and Variable values when switching style.
  • Fixed label component where label property would default back when using no style.
  • Added size property to checkbox switch.
  • Added state colour to checkbox switch.
  • Added size property to Select component.
  • Fixed issue where Custom HTML Components would not individually update.

Thanks

Carl :-) 

Hi Carl,

Got big issues here with v1.03 and v1.04 trying to import my ui i designed in 1.03

I cant import my interface (needed to make a change last night urgent and with your webserver being down i couldnt do it and then today it wont import.

I cant paste the code in, well i can but it does nothing.

When i try to import from the bot it loads the interface and says something like the component view already contains components do i still want to import (but there were not as it was a fresh load)

but i cant do nothing with the interface or ustrap. if i chose yes or no.

Its eating memory and cpu also,   https://www.screencast.com/t/njUM9Cmy1  (it got upto 46% and well over a gb of ram, i have plenty but still)

I really need to import this new ui, spent over a day on it and meant to be launching the software soon too.

I will make you a longer video demonstrating the problem and submit it to your support after i rebooted (to make sure), its painful to watch 

do i have to revert back to SSUB?

Will put a ticket in with my code (ui)

Jane

Hi Carl,

Got big issues here with v1.03 and v1.04 trying to import my ui i designed in 1.03

I cant import my interface (needed to make a change last night urgent and with your webserver being down i couldnt do it and then today it wont import.

I cant paste the code in, well i can but it does nothing.

When i try to import from the bot it loads the interface and says something like the component view already contains components do i still want to import (but there were not as it was a fresh load)
but i cant do nothing with the interface or ustrap. if i chose yes or no.

Its eating memory and cpu also,   https://www.screencast.com/t/njUM9Cmy1  (it got upto 46% and well over a gb of ram, i have plenty but still)

I really need to import this new ui, spent over a day on it and meant to be launching the software soon too.

I will make you a longer video demonstrating the problem and submit it to your support after i rebooted (to make sure), its painful to watch 

do i have to revert back to SSUB?

Will put a ticket in with my code (ui)

Jane

This will be fixed ASAP!  Can you please send me the code at my support desk. I cannot seem to reproduce this.

bug report for v1.0.4

in UStrap : 

6PQ_fJSqSEGMhk6EAXSvOQ.png

But in preview :

w3wZ6mitQ82A9_XIsa0vxg.png

And in ubotstudio :

1ixhWL52SrWxqo6VGbbnKA.png

Hi, 

This is because you have the RTL option checked in the Import/Export settings. 

Uncheck it and re-open the preview.

Thanks

Carl

• Like 1

Thanks for the RTL option Carl, useful for me (and some others). would be better if it was the element-specific.

For the online font, if you put an input form (HTML codes) to apply it to all the work area, it would be great. just like when you want to use Google fonts.

Example:

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans" rel="stylesheet">

or

<style>
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans');
</style>

font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;

Thanks Carl for the fast fix on the import.

V1.06 is a lot faster.... and i love the event stuff you added

I found some more (none critical) bugs for you :)

• When using manage select options and hit trash it makes the entry empty and not delete it (if its the first option) but if you move the entry to the bottom then you can delete it.
  • bug on select, when you use check marks (tick) it is showing on the wrong selection when you click on the dropdown.  For example select 5 and it shows 5 but when you click on the button it shows a tick on 15
  • When you put in the selections in Select it shows the default (first choice) only before you select a value, once you have selected another value then you can not select the initial selection again

Hi, 

This is because you have the RTL option checked in the Import/Export settings. 

Uncheck it and re-open the preview.

Thanks

Carl

i unchecked  RTL but it stills show same result 

lNFQTPtdQYOdE1R7Or0XxA.png

Edited by afkratien

v1.0.6 Update. 

Change Log:

• Added "Edit Events" to context menu. This enable's you to add events to every component. (If there is an event missing that you want adding, just let me know!)
  • Small change to checkbox switch export code.

Hope you like and thanks guys! 

PS: Video tutorials will be coming. I have just been very busy with it been xmas. :-) 

• Like 1

v1.0.8 Update.

Change Log:

• Moved “Edit Events” to second item in Context Menu.
  • A few changes to the “Select Component” and “Manage Select Options”.
  • Updating “Select Component” by setting #variable value inside UBot Studio now updates component correctly.

Thanks Carl for the fast fix on the import.

V1.06 is a lot faster.... and i love the event stuff you added

I found some more (none critical) bugs for you :)

• When using manage select options and hit trash it makes the entry empty and not delete it (if its the first option) but if you move the entry to the bottom then you can delete it.
  • bug on select, when you use check marks (tick) it is showing on the wrong selection when you click on the dropdown.  For example select 5 and it shows 5 but when you click on the button it shows a tick on 15
  • When you put in the selections in Select it shows the default (first choice) only before you select a value, once you have selected another value then you can not select the initial selection again

Thanks Jane. 

Fixed with update v1.0.8. :-) 

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the fixes :)

got another one for you in V1.08

The tool tips, it puts the nice black tool tip then the old one as well like SSUB used to underneath. (it seems only on some components, the select for one)

not tried to use the rest, just loaded it up to add a tool tip and that is what happened.

Jane