UBot Underground

[Free] Twitter Mass Grabber / Follow / Unfollow. Step By Step Course + Source Code

Hello guys.. I created a freebie section where I am updating with videos and sources to teach all the community how to create bots with real life examples.

You will find a course with Modules and Units. I am working currently on the UBOT Module, which will include many other things that you ask for in this thread, so I code, record me and upload the source code.

Module 2 will talk about other botting ways like Python + Selenium and other ways.

Please let me know what you want so I can update the course, it appears like a product of $0.00 you will need to register to buy it and access for free. Dont worry I will update you just once every week to notify new courses and freebies.

i3nAxYm.png

Hello everyone, this is a product I create for people that don’t have a dime or don’t want to spend a dime cause they don’t know me and they don’t give a fuck about learning. So here you guy, take it for free. At least if you like it, you might learn and if you learn, you make money. And if you make money you might want to come the fucking back and buy me some courses ;)

I will include all the freebies in this product, so if I update, modify, add, erase or whatever happen, will be in this product. Make sure you buy it for $0 and I will activate it for you so you can have access to the courses and sources.

You will find modules for:

• UBot
  • Python + Selenium
  • NodeJS scripts and tips.
  • PHP ways.
  • Other automation tools that might come along in the future.

Yo Whoami....LOL, love your logic and thanks for the freebie...and I'm looking forward to buying more courses from you.

Thanks man :D

By the way, if there is someone that registers with fake data I will delete your account.

Who am I, the offer looks good.  Just thought to mention, I see very little / few explanations in many tutorials regarding the include function and what is best practice at compile time.  I am building my own libraries, but the correct way to deal with an include at compile time is still not known.

The second topic that I find is not included in many tutorials is ironpython, more specifically once you had used the CLR to link to an object, what is the best practice to bring the variable back into Ubot, say for instance a table.

I have resorted to loop statements in ironpython that populates the variables in Ubot, for me to use in the Ubot.  This is what I am doing, but this is only because I think this is the correct way, not that I know that this is the correct way.

Again offer looks good.

Kind Regards

Deon Bands

i was register on there. but. on menu download not available. "No downloads available yet."

It is on the My Courses section, not on My Downloads.

• 3 weeks later...

Who am I, the offer looks good.  Just thought to mention, I see very little / few explanations in many tutorials regarding the include function and what is best practice at compile time.  I am building my own libraries, but the correct way to deal with an include at compile time is still not known.

The second topic that I find is not included in many tutorials is ironpython, more specifically once you had used the CLR to link to an object, what is the best practice to bring the variable back into Ubot, say for instance a table.

I have resorted to loop statements in ironpython that populates the variables in Ubot, for me to use in the Ubot.  This is what I am doing, but this is only because I think this is the correct way, not that I know that this is the correct way.

Again offer looks good.

Kind Regards

Deon Bands

I will deep into an IronPython courses soon.