UBot Underground

[Course+ Source Code] Operating Web(Mysql) Database Data With Ubot Scheduled Events

http://wizardofbots.com/network/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/w0bproduct.jpg

You will get to know how to create a web form in a web server that can be used on iframe in any site. So when it gets filled, that will trigger UBot bot working on VPS or your computer using Scheduled Events like a CRON job. This will allow to operate with that data and do automation using ExBrowser. That is a wonderful setup for doing  a sort of SaaS software that triggers stuff to be done on queues and serving as different logics depending values on the data or columns with booleans (true/false).

A Wonderful course for those that want to go further. You can create powerful tools to operate your own membership portal or pay for queues.

In the course we will learn the following:

Real Life Application:

• This course include the design of a real life application of mass Business Directory Listings.
  • We will submit business info into a form and will be stored in cloud DB MySQL.
  • A Ubot bot will schedule running every 20 minutes to see business pending to process.
  • They will be processed one by one to be posted on Hotfrog.
  • Will add more business directories eventually why more courses get sold.

Using Cpanel

• Creating a database
  • Giving permission to users
  • Creating the table for storing data.
  • Types of data and filters or null validation.

Creating the form view

• HTML Form for posting to webserver.
  • Using bootstrap and component for easy validation for required fields and saving time on the backend.
  • Types of data in the form inputs.

Creating the backend PHP processor form.php

• How to link with the HTML Form using action and method.
  • How to connect with mysql database and different ways of coding.
  • how to validate if we get data
  • Post data to MySQL database

UBot on VPS

• Probable ways of getting a good Windows VPS provider.
  • Doing it on your own computer with a VPN. Which gives access to only 1 IP for security reasons.
  • Query data with built-in database command on UBot
  • Schedule Events on UBot for creating “cron jobs” inside your VPS using UBot.

**UPDATE**

We have a added a Unit with a purpose, we are going to create a business directory mass poster. Users will have to pay to access a form to post their business info, so in the backend it gets posted to a MySQL database that an UBot file will be running Scheduled Events and processing those not processed business to be posted to HotFrog, Manta and many other directories.

ONLY $120 USD ..

BUY BEFORE WE ADD MORE DIRECTORIES AND INCREASE PRICE.

image091.png

• Like 1

Just Purchased, I hope the course would be awesome

It would, cause you can make it awesome with suggestions. I will keep updating until it gets completed.

• 2 weeks later...

I just updated with the Part 5:

In this new chapter we continue with the Hotfrog listing so we solve the captcha and encounter many problems that we didnt anticipated. Find out how we make for tracking and detecting what is the issue or how to solve them.

What you will learn in this unit:

• How to solve CAPTCHAs using ExBrowser.
  • Testing your application along with live database(mysql)
  • Solving common and uncommon problems with different thinking.
  • Scheduling your command to run every 20 minutes and process all directories.

This is causing some bugs that we need to fix together. Remember this courses are unedited and we will go through the commons mistakes and how to fix them.

NOTE:

We will eventually increase price along with the course + source code improvement. Remember you will have access for everything and create your own business with this guidance and source. So buy now before we add Part 6 and increase price.

Hey, looks interesting! Two questions:

One:

Is there any indication of how long the course takes? I know this will vary depending on how fast we work etc, but wondered if there was a rough/likely range to give an idea?

Two: 

If we buy now, will we get all other Parts that get added for free?

Hey, looks interesting! Two questions:

One:

Is there any indication of how long the course takes? I know this will vary depending on how fast we work etc, but wondered if there was a rough/likely range to give an idea?

Two: 

If we buy now, will we get all other Parts that get added for free?

One:

Depends on the project you choose to make. You will see how much time it takes to reverse engineer a form and fill captcha to post business in hotfrog. But if you decide to add other directories, then that will be extra time. You can do other things that you wish, like grabbing data and sending to customer.

Two:

Yes of course, thats the dynamic, I post another video and raise a little the price and hear suggestions to add to the source code and courses.

Hi - just checking if there is any answer to the above and if this thread is still live? Thanks @whoami

• 3 weeks later...

Okay cool, buying now :)

One:

Depends on the project you choose to make. You will see how much time it takes to reverse engineer a form and fill captcha to post business in hotfrog. But if you decide to add other directories, then that will be extra time. You can do other things that you wish, like grabbing data and sending to customer.

Two:

Yes of course, thats the dynamic, I post another video and raise a little the price and hear suggestions to add to the source code and courses.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I bought and got the zip file with PHP files and the uBot source.

Will have a look at the course asap and give feedback here ;)

Thanks

Mike.

Any feedback, is it worth the money? Was thinking about buying but the price is a bit steep, mainly just interested in one or two aspects of the course as I'm familiar with 90% of it. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Any feedback, is it worth the money? Was thinking about buying but the price is a bit steep, mainly just interested in one or two aspects of the course as I'm familiar with 90% of it. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Well, the price is cause its a source code, a course and I give you personal caveats for fast solving commons issues. Its not just a normal course.

Well, the price is cause its a source code, a course and I give you personal caveats for fast solving commons issues. Its not just a normal course.

Cool. Im gonna mess around with building a bot that listens for web input, if I can't figure it out I'll probably wind up purchasing.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

can this be used for let us say : we want to monitor youtube channel likes, ranking etc on daily basis and data is automatically updated each time user logs into the software?

Yeah sure!

On the login post you can add your function for re-scrape that same users data and refresh.

If you want to keep track of progress you need to input another cell in the same table with same youtube id. So whenever a single video post is opened you see progress along time.

• 3 months later...

This can work for anyone with specific SaaS requirements that send signal to a Windows VPS that runs UBot.

So with this you can offer membership or sell credits for operations. 

• 2 months later...