UBot Underground

[Course + Source Code] How To Scrape Yelp Using Exbrowser And Storing Data Directly To Sqlite

Hello guys.. As you know I am back to the UBot community thanks to the Exbrowser plugin, this made my life easier using UBot, its wonderful along SQLite from Aymens plugin. 

It allows you to create really nice reliable products.

Im doing this courses because it reinforces my knowledges, I get to teach people and also I sell the courses along the source codes.

People will be able to watch me go through programming, learning nobody is perfect and that sometimes the smallest and simple issues will give you great headaches cause you think is something more complex that you don't know. 

Hope this make sense for you, thats why I am offering the 3 courses I have by now. And I will create a fourth one that someone already requested. If you buy a course you will be helping with this project and also you will get 2 things for a very cheap price.

Here you go the first one:

2017-10-27_00-04-14.png

It has 2 hours of video and will continue more videos inside this course once I get questions or feedback. This have a cap, so if you would like to know other things such as doing queries to your SQLite database to get data and information to interact with your bot, integrating Ubot with a PHP application that uses CRON Jobs, and many more things. Just request and I will create a new course. Suggest what I can code so I have a purpose.

Hope you like it and CHEERS!

Great Job in presenting ExBrowser in a real life project Bot, I'm enjoying your videos....keep them coming!

-dre

Thank you very much for your support! Im receiving all kind of suggestions for upcoming courses, that will make me research how to do it with UBot! Lets get to make some crazy stuff! :D 

This will be very beneficial to the ubot community

Thank you so much :) if you have any idea for upcoming courses, just let me know. Im also accepting people helping me with courses and share comissions :)

• 2 weeks later...

It seems Amen's SQLite plugin is from 2013. Is it still working, is it updated?

I will update the course using the free plugin for SQLite in the next update.

By the way, just added a 4th Unit and I will raise the price.

This is the update:

Coding is not always rainbows and butterflies, its compromise that moves us along :P ... Really. You will encounter many problems, you will learn to identify if it is the Ubot version, a plugin or your bugged code. Try different things. Follow along with me with this unedited code for noobs and get good using UBot along with SQLite and ExBrowser.

What you will learn:

• Working with local lists on multithread operations
  • Bugtracking and identifying different kinds of errors.
  • Release CPU and RAM so there are no memory leaks
  • Different methods for looping a list. (loop while, loop with list total)
  • Tips for reviewing your code over and over for a better performance.
  • Connection speed might affect multithreading, but if you are in a VPS it could be way faster.
  • Reverse Engineer for spying business that are paying Yelp ads.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to get this, is it still up to date with current yelp? When was it last updated? Any discount available? Thank you.

Its still up to date. Since it is a VIDEO COURSE and a SOURCE CODE, you will be able to learn exactly how to fix if it broken.

Anyway, I offer to update it and upload another video for the update if this is broken.