UBot Underground

Ubot Updates And New Version?

Firstly, why are updates so few and very far in between? I subscribe to updates and pay quarterly, but am lucky to see an update 1 time in a quarter.

Secondly, when is there going to be an actual feature update or major update to the software?

Lastly, why are there still old bugs and issues still around? It is as if next to nothing is being worked on from the tracker.

There is a severe lack of features to keep up with current trends in online automation and keeping up with websites (such as java advancements, motion UI, advanced conditional logic, etc), and a lack of convenience features like a more intricate UI creation method and control, creating graphs of data to output for end users, browser emulation, etc.

Why are we made to wait in the dark, with absolutely no promotion of anything new or any fixes for longtime issues? A video and audio feature release? That's mostly useless distraction! There is a plethora of useful feature requests just sitting on the tracker, that get no attention, but some stupid video features garbage and audio commands get released?! The usability features are much less glamorous, but much more useful!

How about 64bit support? More stability from end bots? An actually useful scheduler component? Stopping, pausing, restarting threads and defines! What ever happened to a built in sqlite database? And maybe some intuitive database control to go along with it? These are all important features, left waiting, as we get stupid video commands? Really?!

What is going on with Ubot? Communicate! Because it feels as if it is going nowhere and at risk of dying! The damn news section of the forum had "Merry Christmas 2013" until late 2016 fog God's sake! And "have patience" from then until this new video garbage. This forum feels DEAD, there is hardly any interaction, no buzz about the product at ALL, things simply look grim from my perspective. Maybe I am wrong? (I hope I am) But there needs to be more going on, at least the illusion of more going on! You guys do realize that a company's budget should be 60% (or more) invested in marketing, don't you?!

Where is the ubot marketing? Where is the HYPE!? Because as it is now, it just feels like a sinking ship, with a few loyal people rearranging deck chairs and straightening the paintings...

• Like 6

Hey Guys!

Haha yeah, we haven't really used the forum news section in a while. I guess we should either close it or update it! 

As for marketing - we just finished a huge blackhatworld promo! 

Let me assure you, we aren't dying, and we have a lot of things in the works. Sorry to hear that the updates we've done haven't been what you wanted, but understand that we're assessing the needs of all our users, and providing features to add value to the largest section of our user base. We wish we could incorporate every feature request, but ultimately we need to carefully choose what gets added and what doesn't. 

We're listening though! Thanks for your feedback, it definitely gives us some things to think about!

Interesting thread that @steelersfan opened and i, like many others would have liked to know the answer to the questions that mattered the most and haven't been answered.

I see that the thread has been locked and this is like trying shutting up the people that have payed good money for their licences and are paying for updates without receiving anything.

I'm just going to paste again the questions that haven't been answered and i would like to know the answers to these also.

Firstly, why are updates so few and very far in between? I subscribe to updates and pay quarterly, but am lucky to see an update 1 time in a quarter.

Secondly, when is there going to be an actual feature update or major update to the software?

Lastly, why are there still old bugs and issues still around? It is as if next to nothing is being worked on from the tracker.

There is a severe lack of features to keep up with current trends in online automation and keeping up with websites (such as java advancements, motion UI, advanced conditional logic, etc), and a lack of convenience features like a more intricate UI creation method and control, creating graphs of data to output for end users, browser emulation, etc.

• Like 1

Interesting thread that @steelersfan opened and i, like many others would have liked to know the answer to the questions that mattered the most and haven't been answered.

I see that the thread has been locked and this is like trying shutting up the people that have payed good money for their licences and are paying for updates without receiving anything.

I'm just going to paste again the questions that haven't been answered and i would like to know the answers to these also.

This is re-posting the same questions.

Please refer to Seth's response on the last forum post and send us your specific questions Directly at support.ubotstudio.com.

Thank you.