UBot Underground

Selecting And Pressing Enter In Autofill Linkedin Advance Fields

I recommend you to not invest your time in developing the bot for LinkedIn right now because very soon LinkedIn will change user interface for all accounts and you'll have to rebuild most of your LinkedIn bot software.

In general this kind of auto fill popups can be tracked by wait for element command and when just clicking on it or scraping it

Thank you so much, guys, here and also, on email.  I solved the issue with following. 

type text(<data-artdeco-is-focused="true">,your_text,"Standard")
        type text(<data-artdeco-is-focused="true">,"\{DOWN\}","Standard")
        click(<class="type-ahead-result-info">,"Left Click","No")
        plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "keyboard event", "Enter", "Key Press")

Also, Thank you for the suggestion not to build the BOT these days. But I am updating my BOTs with new interface.

Thank you so much once again.

Best,
Zikria

Edited by zikria.akbar

Hello everyone, By the way I stuck now on another point now. Maybe you guys can suggest me something again.
LinkedIn was showing this kind of result in search: "" 10000 results, save search"

So, to get right loops to scrape LinkedIn results, I was using the following path.

set(#scrape,$scrape attribute(<id="results_count">,"innertext"),"Global")

set(#lenvarscrape,$text length(#scrape),"Global")

if($comparison(#lenvarscrape,">= Greater than or equal to",50)) {

then {

set(#varlengthtodel,52,"Global")
            }

else {

set(#varlengthtodel,21,"Global")
            }
        }

wait(3)

set(#finallength,$substring(#scrape,0,$subtract(#lenvarscrape,#varlengthtodel)),"Global")

if($comparison(#finallength,"> Greater than",1000)) {

then {

set(#loops,100,"Global")
            }

else {

set(#loops,$divide(#finallength,10),"Global")
            }
        }

With above I was removing the on going text from the numeric value. Now LinkedIn is showing results like this “”Showing 34,083 results””” so on both sides we have some text. Can you guys help me to remove the text on both sides to get the numeric value only.
Thank you so much in advance.
Best, Zikria

plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "keyboard event", "Enter", "Key Press")

I would use {ENTER} instead of this. This will act as if you are pressing enter on your keyboard so if you ran the bot and had another window that is active (with the bot in the background) it would press enter in the active window instead of in your program.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

I would use {ENTER} instead of this. This will act as if you are pressing enter on your keyboard so if you ran the bot and had another window that is active (with the bot in the background) it would press enter in the active window instead of in your program.

hi

i need example for us {enter} :unsure:

http://s4.img7.ir/x9R4n.jpg

I want to write comments on Instagram and send .But I do not want to use plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "keyboard event", "Enter", "Key Press").

http://s4.img7.ir/2Jzpd.jpg

tnx my bro :)

:D  my bro i find this on http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19661-how-to-type-text-then-press-enter-node-view/?p=122895

is your post.

You're Great :rolleyes: