UBot Underground

Ok so i have some what of a complicated question that i must figure out before upgrading my ubot version.

On craigslist i want to scrap the categories and sub categories and put them into a ui command to let the user choose where to post. How do i do this?

Also once you click on the right category i have a list of sub categories i can choose from but it is a list with radio buttons, how do i scrap these then add them to a ui command so a user can pick and choose?

i honestly would like to know how to do this with the cities as well but i think i would figure that out by knowing how to scrap categories and adding them into a ui command. same concept i presume.post-29371-0-42842100-1474569846_thumb.pngpost-29371-0-24950200-1474569840_thumb.png 

Hello,

You are correct, there are many ways to achieve this.

site:ubotstudio.com scrape categories into a drop down

You can also use the file mangement plugin to us a pop up of a drop down or list box. You can then scrape on the fly.

Or just scrape before hand and save them to a file and and then when the bot loads with the onload command.

or just add them to the ui drop down

ui drop down("Cities","Dallas,Los Angeles,San Diego,New York",#cities)

Regards,

Nick