UBot Underground

ok so im trying to figure out how to load a list of accounts via ui command, then rotate through the accounts in sequential order to perform a task?

Also with the task it is going through a list of users on a website, how do i add those users to a blacklist so that the bot does not run the same task on it twice?

For your first question:

ui open file("Accounts List",#accountslist)
clear list(%accountslist)
add list to list(%accountslist,$list from file(#accountslist),"Delete","Global")

The second one is more complicated.
 You would need to make a function that went through the list and did what you want it to do, then removed specific items from that list, based on your criteria. Perhaps a more talented and experienced ubotter could chime in on that one? I could use some education on good ways to do it as well! Although, I will experiment later today when I get back, to see if I can create such a function myself, and will post my solution after. (no promises on it though, as I'm not experienced with such functionality yet!)

heres a simple example,

Just save a text file with some usernames and save the file,each time the bot runs,the bot after furst run will save a table in the folder of the bot,a block list,each time it checks whether the username exists in the table,if it does it skips it,if not just sends an alert of the username

ui open file("usernames",#usernames)
ui button("click me") {
    set(#position,0,"Global")
    add list to list(%usernames,$list from text($read file(#usernames),$new line),"Delete","Global")
    if($file exists("{$special folder("Application")}\\blockList.csv")) {
        then {
            create table from file("{$special folder("Application")}\\blockList.csv",&blockList)
        }
    }
    loop($list total(%usernames)) {
        if($comparison($plugin function("TableCommands.dll", "$table search", &blockList, $list item(%usernames,#position), "Row Index"),">","-1")) {
            then {
                increment(#position)
            }
            else {
                alert($list item(%usernames,#position))
                set table cell(&blockList,$table total rows(&blockList),0,$list item(%usernames,#position))
                increment(#position)
            }
        }
    }
    save to file("{$special folder("Application")}\\blockList.csv",&blockList)
}