UBot Underground

New Compiled Bots All Don't Work

So... I've searched everywhere on the forum and even submitted a ticket. 

Nothing is working out of nowhere.

I used to be able to run compiled bots but now it's stuck in the background or loading. (double click and nothing)

I tried clearing my %appdata% , reinstalling ubot, restarting my computer a million times, compiling blank bots, ccleaner etc..

I understand that when I first purchased ubot, compiled bots wouldn't run because the software isn't validated... but it works fine after i got the confirmation e-mail.

But all of a sudden, no sign of life...

Can someone please help me out? I need this one bot to work. Thanks.

Windows 10

32GB Ram

.Net 4.5

No Plugins

compiled bot first run will download browser data, if you have version .36, theres bug that download .36 & .33 browser. So before that complete, your bot will not working as it should.

Kate. Should I downgrade to a previous version?

Brutal, I have already disabled all my av/fw etc. So I'm assuming that's a no

if you dont need bug fixes in .36 version, yes you should  :)

I have the same problems with bots not found anything after compiling.

Funny part is I have a very old v5 on my other computer and that versions compiled bot is 2 times faster and uses less memory in threading then a more recent one.( that the current build)

Response from support -

Please disable your AV, Anti-Malware, Proxies, Firewall, and Microsoft's
User Account Control (or UAC). These programs have the capability at
disrupting internet communications. UBot Studio and its compiled bots
need a clear path of communications to our servers in order to download
the necessary support files.

Response -

Are you sure that's the issue? I've made no changes and this seems to be a common issue. I run Ubot on 2 different version of windows and the same thing is happening. Am I able to downgrade to the older version of Ubot so I'm able to run Ubot correctly?

Just my two cents.. I paid for the upgrade a  few days ago and with exactly the same code from V5.9.19 (which worked with some smaller issues), I had re-compiled my bot with latest version and guess what - bot didn't want to even load.. I reverted back to 5.9.19 :-) I hope something particularly will change before my subscription runs out...

@JackCrow

Seconding the same, I don't believe the issues come from these settings..

• 2 weeks later...

Still the issue has not been fixed by the ubot team. Do any of you guys have any solution for this?

Maybe what was the working ubot version which compiled properly. I want to compile one of my clients bot and still cant do it.

Thanks!!

Still the issue has not been fixed by the ubot team. Do any of you guys have any solution for this?

Maybe what was the working ubot version which compiled properly. I want to compile one of my clients bot and still cant do it.

Thanks!!

We do not have enough information to solve this issue for you, as it has not been reported elsewhere that compiled bots are not loading, and your ticket only stated the information that you stated above.

We have not been able to reproduce this specific problem. Could you please refer to the ticket and ensure that your users are giving enough time to download the required support files, and be sure to try it on another machine if possible. Please let us know what your results are at support. Thanks! 

"it's stuck in the background or loading. (double click and nothing)"

So, one thing that is possible is that the bots are downloading the required browser etc files, and on your client's machines it is taking some time. While this is happening, it's best to not try to interact with the bot because it is locked during the download.

Have you tried including the required support files via an install file or zip file? 

I always include them within the installer. I have had to recompile using UBot 5.9.19 to get everyone working again. Seems to be issues with later builds of UBot as I did not have to change any code just the version of UBot. Can you guys look into this? I beleive a ticket has already been made. It's a pain because I cannot update Ubot now until this problem is fixed.

Cheers.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...