UBot Underground

Does Anyone Have A Regex Code That Could Grab Ips And Ports On Almost All Of The Pages Which Offers Free Proxies?

Does anyone have  a REGEX CODE that could grab IPs and Ports on almost all of the pages which offers free proxies?

Or i have to scrape proxies and add them to a table, then do the same with the ports and finally create a .txt file with both tables

IP:PORT

Thanks

Ok i just tried to scrape some ports:

<tbody><tr><td>105.235.106.59</td><td>8080</td><td>CI</td><td>Cote D'Ivoire</td><td>anonymous</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>216.105.64.186</td><td>8080</td><td>US</td><td>United States</td><td>elite proxy</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>200.75.42.68</td><td>82</td><td>CO</td><td>Colombia</td><td>elite proxy</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>212.155.230.214</td><td>8080</td><td>FR</td><td>France</td><td>anonymous</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>168.63.24.174</td><td>8122</td><td>NL</td><td>Netherlands</td><td>elite proxy</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>201.55.46.6</td><td>80</td><td>BR</td><td>Brazil</td><td>elite proxy</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>

So i came up with this regex (works fine under the REGEX editor)

\d+(?=\D{9}[A-Z]{2})

ubot code

add list to list(%port,$find regular expression($document text,"\\d+(?=\\D{9}[A-Z]{2})"),"Delete","Global")

doesn't scrape a thing?

What the heck am i doing wrong LOL!

oH YEAH page is:

https://www.sslproxies.org/

cant help with regex I suck bad at it,here is the code with the CSS Plugin,can download it from my thread

add list to list(%ip,$plugin function("DeliterCSS.dll", "Deliter CSS Selector", $document text, "#proxylisttable > tbody > tr > td:nth-child(1)", "TextContent"),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
add list to list(%port,$plugin function("DeliterCSS.dll", "Deliter CSS Selector", $document text, "#proxylisttable > tbody > tr > td:nth-child(2)", "TextContent"),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
loop($list total(%ip)) {
    add item to list(%proxy,"{$next list item(%ip)}:{$next list item(%port)}","Don\'t Delete","Global")
}

try

set(#Data,"<tbody><tr><td>105.235.106.59</td><td>8080</td><td>CI</td><td>Cote D\'Ivoire</td><td>anonymous</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>216.105.64.186</td><td>8080</td><td>US</td><td>United States</td><td>elite proxy</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>200.75.42.68</td><td>82</td><td>CO</td><td>Colombia</td><td>elite proxy</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>212.155.230.214</td><td>8080</td><td>FR</td><td>France</td><td>anonymous</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>168.63.24.174</td><td>8122</td><td>NL</td><td>Netherlands</td><td>elite proxy</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>
<tr><td>201.55.46.6</td><td>80</td><td>BR</td><td>Brazil</td><td>elite proxy</td><td>no</td><td>yes</td><td>16 seconds ago</td></tr>","Global")
alert($find regular expression($replace(#Data,"</td><td>",":"),"(\\d\{1,3\}\\.\\d\{1,3\}\\.\\d\{1,3\}\\.\\d\{1,3\})[ \\t:]+(\\d\{2,5\})"))
  • Like 1