UBot Underground

Hello,

I want to output a table that gets the values from a database in the interface of the bot, and after that, the rows can be clicked so I can get the the value of a row. For example I might have a list of emails accounts in a database table, can I output them like a table in the bots interface, and then select an email as a sender and another one as a receiver just by clicking at them?

Also, another thing that would be good if I could achieve it, is a searching function. For example if I could type some characters, hit on search and I get a list of the emails that mach that combination of characters?

Is there any plugin to help me achieve the table and the search feature (even separate plugins of course)?

Thanks in advance :)

I think it's in the Advanced Table Commands (sorry my Ubot is down right now, have a ticket in) use the tabletohtml command it works well for displaying tabular stuff but all you can do is view, takes quite a bit of coding to make it interactive.

Hope this helps!

Peace,

LJ 

Hello,

I want to output a table that gets the values from a database in the interface of the bot, and after that, the rows can be clicked so I can get the the value of a row. For example I might have a list of emails accounts in a database table, can I output them like a table in the bots interface, and then select an email as a sender and another one as a receiver just by clicking at them?

Also, another thing that would be good if I could achieve it, is a searching function. For example if I could type some characters, hit on search and I get a list of the emails that mach that combination of characters?

Is there any plugin to help me achieve the table and the search feature (even separate plugins of course)?

Thanks in advance :)

Just made a video of a demo table I created with Advanced Tables It will do everything you mentioned but displays in the browser, not the ui html panel:

• Like 1