UBot Underground

Google Youtube Account Creator Sms Pva (Help Needed)

Hello there i have started creating my account creator via ubot studio and im at a loss now. I am in need of a plugin or source of which i can grab a phoen number from send the verification code to then enter the code which was sent to that number to verify the account. I know botchief has one of these as a plugin ut dose ubotstudio ? if not anyone know a way i can get around this?

Pure, you are tackling a BIG project for someone who seems to be new to uBot... Good for you!

There are no ready-made solutions for that.

1- You decide which place you want to use to create the temporary numbers for you (you'll have a hard time here)

2- You code your bot to go extract that information

3- You code your bot to place that extracted into where you need it and so on.

Thank you for the information, it has been a great help and i know its a big project i also have many more like it. Hence why the sms pva is something i really need. The other things i am curious about, is i am trying to reduce cpu usage on my server whilst running threads of YouTube videos i have a 16 core 32 thread 3.4 ghz,  512gb ram 2tb SSD dedicated server and each thread of YouTube takes around 1% cpu which is just a joke to be fair. I know there is no gpu, i have tried headless browsers but it doesn't seem to count as im guessing YouTube need to send and receive a api token of sort and detects if flash has been requested etc?

ok lets do it

google account and Gmail account are 2 dif things

You don't need phone confirm to create google account-only gmail. BUT Google acc is equal to youtube. ????got the point? Check it