UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotter Unleashed Licensing [Ubotlocker Ready]

err anything changes for the stand alone version?  :ph34r:

All MOD users will soon receive free access and a custom plan to UBotter Labs.

The standalone version of the mod will be soon upgraded and connected to your UBotter account.

I have some great news buds :)

Very soon SmartPacker Pro will be included inside UBotter Labs Silver, Gold and Platinum yearly plans :)

* all UBotter Labs members who have any of the above yearly plans will receive SmartPacker Pro for FREE as soon as it will be integrated inside the system.

Great news uBuddies :)

UBotter Labs joined forces with SmartPacker Solutions and we are now offering both SmartPacker Pro versions totally for FREE inside the UBotter Labs yearly plans :)

If you already have SmartPacker Pro and also want to join UBotter Labs we will discount 50% of whatever it is you paid for your SmartPacker software.

Check the website https://www.ubotter.com or contact me for more information :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great News  :)

Now UbotLocker anti-cracking protection is part of UBotter Labs and if you already own meter's UbotLocker we will discount €39 from any yearly plans of your choice.

i.e

• UBotter Labs Bronze - €51 / year
  • UBotter Labs Silver - €159 / year

New UBotter Labs Features

• Advanced Giveaways & Raffles Campaigns
  • Advanced Social Locker

New UBotter Labs Affiliate & Rewards program: https://www.ubotter.com/rewards/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Can i use platinum edition to set up for multiple clients? I have made ubot tools for many clients. most of them ask me to set up licensing system for them so that they can sell their tools. So my simple question is, can i use it for installing to multiple poeple? more than once?

Thanks in advance 

Hi,

Can i use platinum edition to set up for multiple clients? I have made ubot tools for many clients. most of them ask me to set up licensing system for them so that they can sell their tools. So my simple question is, can i use it for installing to multiple poeple? more than once?

Thanks in advance 

Yes we have a custom plan for your business needs but UBotter Labs Platinum is only for individual businesses and you cannot resell access.

If you want to allow your clients individual access and resell access for them to sell and manage their software and payments, then you need to contact me over the website with your business requirements and a custom hosted plan can be created for you to be able to resell.

• 4 months later...

How does this work?

Does it protect your software?

If you use ubot studio yes you can license and at the same time protect your bots with ubotlocker.

Otherwise for Windows software you can also use Smart Packer Pro or for any other platform and if you are an experienced developer use your own protection.

[uBotter Labs]

• 4 months later...

Hi I have been using ubotlocker for a while now and works as intended.

However ny hosting is moving to PHP v7.0 for security reasons, so the PHP mysql is being depreciated in version 7.

This means that the PHP code will not work once the switchover is complete.

MySQL using the legacy `ext/mysql` PHP extension will not be supported, MySQLi or PDO MySQL must be used instead

Can you tell me if you have any plans to amend the PHP code to work with PHP 7.x

Kind regards,

Mark

Edited by welby

Glad you like it. Been working on a new system for a while now, completetly on PHP 7 with PDO and a ton of new features, almost everything that's inside UBotter Labs and more.

Yes i am aware of the MySQL extension being deprecated however you can use it even if it is discontinued inside PHP 7, in case it is disabled in your host you can activate it until i finish the next upgrade. (soon)

Sorry for the delays guys, currently changing apartment and office plus some personal and other delays that didn't allowed me to finish everything but do not worry that i will release a completely new licensing and affiliate system.

• 3 months later...

Can someone please what the differents are between ubotter and ubotlocker?

Read the description and website www.ubotter.com

UBotter is web support which includes UbotLocker that is just for desktop protection.

[uBotter Labs]

Read the description and website www.ubotter.com

UBotter is web support which includes UbotLocker that is just for desktop protection.

[uBotter Labs]

What do I get when I buy ubotter? Access to the panel and instructions for ubot?

• 11 months later...

HI Any update on this?

Thank you

Hi I have been using ubotlocker for a while now and works as intended.

However ny hosting is moving to PHP v7.0 for security reasons, so the PHP mysql is being depreciated in version 7.

This means that the PHP code will not work once the switchover is complete.

MySQL using the legacy `ext/mysql` PHP extension will not be supported, MySQLi or PDO MySQL must be used instead

Can you tell me if you have any plans to amend the PHP code to work with PHP 7.x

Kind regards,

Mark

• Like 1

HI Any update on this?

Thank you

Very soon. Glad to see unit studio finally got a refresh and promised a lot.

I know many of you are waiting for a while now and with ubs I got more motivated :)

[uBotter Labs]

• Like 1

HI there,

thank you for the reply - I look forward to seeing a new release - thanks again :)

Very soon. Glad to see unit studio finally got a refresh and promised a lot.
I know many of you are waiting for a while now and with ubs I got more motivated :)

[uBotter Labs]

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi - any update on this as I am being forced to switch over to PHP 7.x on my server which means this won't work after the end of December?

HI there,

thank you for the reply - I look forward to seeing a new release - thanks again :)

It works with php7 without problem, depending on the host some extensions may be disabled but if you have issues let me know.

ETA before the end of the year if I get more free time.

[uBotter Labs]

• 7 months later...